Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contemporary mountain

by f1brown Posted 29th May 2017 at 6:08 PM - Updated 29th May 2017 at 10:43 PM by f1brown

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th May 2017 at 9:40 PM
Very nice job.... and your English was just fine!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th May 2017 at 10:51 PM
love the usage of those industrial walls...favorited!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th May 2017 at 12:00 AM
Wow, lovely home!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th May 2017 at 2:23 AM
Beautiful home!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th May 2017 at 2:33 AM
This is wonderful house!!!!! Glad to see new things for my favorite Sims game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th May 2017 at 3:31 AM
Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th May 2017 at 4:26 AM
Oh this is one beautiful home. I love it. Will be perfect for my Sentinel and Guide neighborhood! Thank you heaps!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th May 2017 at 5:28 AM
It's very nice thankyou
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th May 2017 at 4:53 PM
gorgeous! well done!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st May 2017 at 5:22 PM
Very nice home, I look foreward to playing it! By the way, I notice your using the Lunatech flush ceiling lights for this house and just thought I'd mention that there is a fix that sets them into (and flush) with the ceiling (Maxis messed them up) I think is by MenaceMan 44 and am pretty sure you can get it here at Mod the Sims. Just thought you'd like to know about it. Happy Simming!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by greywolf3
Very nice home, I look foreward to playing it! By the way, I notice your using the Lunatech flush ceiling lights for this house and just thought I'd mention that there is a fix that sets them into (and flush) with the ceiling (Maxis messed them up) I think is by MenaceMan 44 and am pretty sure you can get it here at Mod the Sims. Just thought you'd like to know about it. Happy Simming!
Then you explain to me better. I did not understand very well.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 3:09 PM
greywolf3 was referring to this mod by Menaceman44. It fixes a bug where some Maxis lights hang too far below the ceiling.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=315720

Thank you very much for your beautiful house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 10:54 PM
Very nicely done. I like the larger lot size, so that, I can add playground equipment and/or a driveway space, maybe. Thanks for a beautiful TS2 house.
Instructor
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 4:26 PM
Default Lighting fix...
Quote: Originally posted by f1brown
Then you explain to me better. I did not understand very well.
Sorry for the confusion. The fix I mentioned ( that IS available here at MTS) makes the flush mount ceiling lights in the Sims 2 actually fit into (and therefore flush with) the ceiling. If you do a site search for MenaceMan44's mod here on the site it will probably explain better how the mod works. And again, you made a very nice house I'm already using it as a vacation home in my mountain community!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by greywolf3
Sorry for the confusion. The fix I mentioned ( that IS available here at MTS) makes the flush mount ceiling lights in the Sims 2 actually fit into (and therefore flush with) the ceiling. If you do a site search for MenaceMan44's mod here on the site it will probably explain better how the mod works. And again, you made a very nice house I'm already using it as a vacation home in my mountain community!

I really liked it, thank you very much for the tip
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
greywolf3 was referring to this mod by Menaceman44. It fixes a bug where some Maxis lights hang too far below the ceiling.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=315720

Thank you very much for your beautiful house.

I really liked it, thank you very much for the tip
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 7:12 PM
Thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 8:57 PM
beautiful thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:07 PM
I like this larger more open modern home very much. You have used several building elements like those interior dors and the windows that match so well and they do go well in this home. It's elegant and homey too.