Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dusk's Void

by Jess.15 Posted 11th Jun 2017 at 8:20 AM - Updated 25th Jun 2017 at 5:58 PM by Jess.15

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 11:59 AM
I've been looking for something like that just recently! It's awsome! Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 6:15 PM Last edited by jennevieth : 11th Jun 2017 at 6:23 PM. Reason: Tried Unfurnished
Default Bug?
Hi, really lovely building, but my customers or employees cannot get inside the bubble above their heads shows as if the path is blocked, I tried to change the door and move around some stuff, but still, no one but my active sim can get inside.
Edit: I just reloaded the building unfurnished and tried to get inside with another sim and it worked! So I'm gonna delete some stuff and try again. Thanks for such a nice building
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 1:31 AM
OMG! THIS IS GORGEOUS!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jennevieth
Hi, really lovely building, but my customers or employees cannot get inside the bubble above their heads shows as if the path is blocked, I tried to change the door and move around some stuff, but still, no one but my active sim can get inside.
Edit: I just reloaded the building unfurnished and tried to get inside with another sim and it worked! So I'm gonna delete some stuff and try again. Thanks for such a nice building

Hmm.. I don't know and i'm not sure about that. It worked for me tho.
Try removing your mods? I tried the lot with mods and encountered some problems like my male waiter keeps ditching his job and goes for a jog and comes back without his uniform!
I then removed my mods and it worked fine but the real problem was he was an athletic sim so I edited him in cas and my problem was solved.
I don't know if it might help you but thanks for letting me know!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 7:32 AM
This has a very VtMb feel to it, I love it
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jennevieth

I had the same problem and I think I figured out what's wrong. I noticed the lot was elevated so I added stairs and everyone started walking into the building. If you don't want to add stairs, perhaps you could lower the building to ground level - I didn't try this though. I actually like it better after elevating a few notches.

Excellent work to the creator! I've been looking for a hangout spot for my vampires and this is perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 5:32 PM
The stairs works perfect also for me
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MDniteStryKR
I had the same problem and I think I figured out what's wrong. I noticed the lot was elevated so I added stairs and everyone started walking into the building. If you don't want to add stairs, perhaps you could lower the building to ground level - I didn't try this though. I actually like it better after elevating a few notches.

Excellent work to the creator! I've been looking for a hangout spot for my vampires and this is perfect!

Wow thank you for sharing this! I really have no idea how to solve the problem because it works on me. Oh well thank you for letting me know and the other users who have the same problem!
And thank you because y'all liked it!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 12:29 PM
I also had the elevation problem, that sims refused to route into the building because of the tiny foundation - after lowering it to ground level they had no problem, and it's become a favourite haunt in Forgotten Hollow for the vampires.
Scholar
#14 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MDniteStryKR

Beautiful looking build! Gotta thank MDniteStryKR for the stair tip as I was destroying the build trying to figure out what was blocking entry.