Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 disney princesses + 1 non disney canvas

by Nuttchi Posted 12th Jun 2017 at 1:37 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2017 at 8:11 PM by Nuttchi : incomplete desctiption

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 6:14 PM Last edited by Coeur : 12th Jun 2017 at 6:27 PM.
Thanks a lot. These paintings are so very sweet and lovely and will decorate my sims' houses well. You did a great first creation job and the artist is fantastic :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 11:23 PM
So proud of you girl! These are fantastic and I can't wait to see what else you learn to do
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coeur
Thanks a lot. These paintings are so very sweet and lovely and will decorate my sims' houses well. You did a great first creation job and the artist is fantastic :lovestruc

Awwe , thank you :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 12:53 AM
Thanks for this, and especially for including Anastasia :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 3:17 PM
I love these. Thy are amazing. And I love that you put "+ 1 non Disney canvas." I asolutely adore Anastasia but get super mad when people call her a Disney princess. She is not Disney. She is a class of her own!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cellini2point0
I love these. Thy are amazing. And I love that you put "+ 1 non Disney canvas." I asolutely adore Anastasia but get super mad when people call her a Disney princess. She is not Disney. She is a class of her own!

thanks yeah ! she is
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 7:15 PM
These are very beautiful.
Hehe wish there was Sofia the first though too... yeah yeah just me. Jasmine will always be my favorite princess but while she's not an official disney princess I totally adore Sofia.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Street50
These are very beautiful.
Hehe wish there was Sofia the first though too... yeah yeah just me. Jasmine will always be my favorite princess but while she's not an official disney princess I totally adore Sofia.

thanks , the artist didnt have her :/ so , but next time i will try to find them all
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 4:03 AM
OMG, OMG, OMG love these thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 4:43 AM
I just had to thank you again, just played the game and they look amazing in game !! HUGS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pipersfun2
I just had to thank you again, just played the game and they look amazing in game !! HUGS

awe thanks glad you like them <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 10:23 AM
Thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:10 PM
Thank you for sharing! These are beautiful
Will you be making with the other Disney Ladies as well that the artist made? If so, I would really like that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 10:56 PM
wow nicley done, i like it. but just for your information Anastasia isn't Disney, she's from Fox (nevermind, just saw your download description)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 10:17 PM
thanks!! I love them!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 7:33 PM
These are amazingly good!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 3:22 PM
Thank you it's a very good job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 6:15 AM
Absolutely amazing! I love this and can't wait to use it on a kid's room. <3 Thank you!