Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 7:33 AM
Default Competition at last!
Rock-solid competition, on-par with TS4's latest stuff pack!

Quote:
Dude Simulator is an open world sandbox game. This is a life simulator. The main objective is to enjoy what you are doing. You can do whatever you want. You can explore the town, find money and spend it to buy something, kill someone, enter any building \u2013 just everything that can be done in real life. You can live a regular life of an ordinary person or you can do any crazy things, play jokes on other people, and so on \u2013 it is all up to you.

Look, it's got swings!! And Cars!! :D
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 7:56 AM
I know right? the Lighting is gorgeous!! The world looks so bright and vibrant!!!

And can you believe they actually modelled those patches of grass instead of using textures?!
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 8:32 AM
This entire thread has to be a joke right? I'm going to be extremely worried about all of you if it isn't.

Besides, who needs grenades when you can have toddler serial killers?

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Smeg Head
#4 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 8:33 AM
Looks more like "LEGO - Grand Theft Auto." As long as the cars have a radio station permanently looping Everything Is Awesome, then I'm in.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 2:11 AM
Looks better than TS4.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by newlibertysims
You're drunk.

But it has swings!!!!one
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 8:30 PM
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 9:25 PM
Quote:
The main objective is to enjoy what you are doing. You can do whatever you want.

Doesn't sound related to TS4 at all to me.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 7:08 PM
Scholar
#10 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 1:31 AM
I dunno grass details aren't an integral part of my gameplay so I'll pass.
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 4:47 AM
Too much violence and not enough sex.

I can go get more .gifs if you like...
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 8:12 AM
For those interested there's a free version of this game on steam. Haven't tried it yet, but from what I have seen, it looks more like Goat Simulator but with people. Not much of a Sims competitor.
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 8:31 AM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 5th Jul 2017 at 10:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by vlamont
For those interested there's a free version of this game on steam. Haven't tried it yet, but from what I have seen, it looks more like Goat Simulator but with people. Not much of a Sims competitor.

*clears throat in simlish*
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 11:41 AM
Too much violence and not enough sex.

wait the mod community to make wickedwhims to it
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 6:16 AM

With those graphics? It'd be like two cardboard boxes being smooshed in the back of a garbage truck.

If you can't fap to that, you're not trying hard enough.