Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 12:34 AM
House fail
I built a 3 story house, to film a video. and i moved in 8 sims. I have most expansion packs and i have nraas installed. After accidentally switch households mid game with the nraas cheat... even after i switched back using the same method i did by accident. The active home in live mode does not let me go inside or change levels. just like a neighbors house. the only time i can is in build/buy mode, and i can move up and down levels then. or if someone is in the house then i click on the sims icon. but i can only see that floor. and now to add to that the furniture on the inside has disappeared during live mode even if a sim is inside. Does anyone have any suggestions? i saved the build before furnishing without the bug, but I would like to fix it so I don't have to re do hours of work! Thankyou!
Advertisement
#2 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 1:28 AM
Do you have a video of it?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 2:34 AM
Saving and reloading should clear that error. It usually means the game thinks you have a non-residential lot open for editing somewhere and won't let you (or the game camera) inside of your own active lot properly at the same time.

The other way is with MasterController try MC > Open on the residential lot. Shouldn't be necessary under ordinary gameplay, the lot you are playing on should already be "open" automatically, but the command might get you past where you are stuck. If Open doesn't appear on the lot menu, try Close and then Open immediately after.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 6:49 PM
Default thank you
I tried loading thee game today after closing the game and shutting of my computer and it works again! Thanks! yesterday I went to the main menu and back and it didnt help. but i think closing the whole game did the trick!!