Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(5) Random Jonesi Bed Blanket Recolors

by PenelopeT Posted 2nd Jul 2017 at 10:45 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2017 at 2:13 PM by PenelopeT

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 3:48 AM
I've stopped using The Blanket but these are gorgeous *-* I love the texture and patterns!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 6:26 PM
What does the blanket do? Does it act as a regular blanket but looks different? Just curious! The colors you did look awesome!
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 11:57 PM Last edited by PenelopeT : 4th Jul 2017 at 1:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by shastakiss
I've stopped using The Blanket but these are gorgeous *-* I love the texture and patterns!

Shasta, thank you! I resisted using this blanket for years, but once I saw all the items Helle and several other creators had slaved to it, I caved a little over a year ago. I've also recently pulled all of my downloads, as I was ready for a reboot (aesthetics wise), so I am slowly making new content for my game, as well as adding back the content by others that I'd like to keep.

Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
What does the blanket do? Does it act as a regular blanket but looks different? Just curious! The colors you did look awesome!

Charmful, the blanket is just deco, as are most of the things that are slaved to it, save for furniture items that obviously have some sort of function. If you haven't already, you should take a look at the links I posted in the description area to get a idea of how versatile it can be. It basically keeps me from having to have so many recolors of other objects is all.

For instance, I really like HolySimoly's Adele chair, but hated having to always try and find separate recolors for it. So, once I found a version that was linked to Jonesi's blanket, I was able to do away with the original mesh and all of its recolors. Hope this all makes sense, it's been a long day.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 5:02 AM
@PenelopeT: Thank you so much I just downloaded them! Do you know where the slaved mesh in your preview picture is from? Or is it in the archives the creators you linked in the information section?
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 1:20 PM
@Monday2

Yes, the blanket shown is one that I linked to in the description. It is an add-on by Jonesi, and is blanket number 5.

Jonesi's files can be found at the Under Your Skin link (the last one shown).

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th May 2019 at 7:25 PM
These are nice recolors that will look well with lots of decors. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 4:14 AM
These are nice, thank you!