Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flamingo Kitchen (Maxis Recolours)

by Liz Posted 6th Jul 2017 at 12:12 AM - Updated 17th Jul 2017 at 7:02 AM by Liz
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 1:04 AM Last edited by Simonut : 6th Jul 2017 at 1:17 AM.
Wow ! so pretty I love everything and the colors you use give it a peaceful look. Thanks for sharing And thanks for the "Collection" file ( that mean no hunting for items. :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 4:29 AM
I like the summer feel of this set!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 8:10 AM
I love how you took one item from the game and made it into a theme, the poor flamingo has been ignored too long. Thank you! (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 1:49 AM
Wow! Liz, you did it again! This is awesome. I've been looking for something just like this for my beach houses. Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 7:13 AM
That's a really inviting, beautiful kitchen! And - together with the helpful collection file - it's an absolute must-have for me! I'm really thankful :-))
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 3:39 PM
Love the flamingo theme and beachy feel of this set! The colors you chose are so appealing as always-Thanks for an awesome set!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 4:19 PM
I had just decided that I wanted to have a sim in my next 'hood who loves flamingos (probably either Brandi Broke in Pleasantview or Lola Curious in Strangetown) and then you uploaded this set! Perfect timing! Thank you for making and sharing it :-)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 5:25 PM
Just have to have those flamingo rugs and shottell chairs for my Island vacation hood! Many thanks, Liz!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 9:23 PM
These are very cute and pretty recolors! It's a great idea to take a small palette and recolor multiple game objects.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 9:20 PM
I love this! Great work. Would love to see it again with pineapples :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 6:46 AM
Thanks for sharing, this is very nice creation