Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Harvestable ChickPea

by icemunmun Posted 30th Jul 2017 at 9:02 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2021 at 10:04 PM by icemunmun

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 9:41 PM
YEEEEEEEES!! Thank you!! Dude I can taste hummus in our future!!
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 9:52 PM
is there a tutorial on how to make a custom harvestable plant/tree?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 3:03 AM
Thank you! So excited for this, future recipes, and your canning station.
Instructor
#5 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 5:43 AM
Oh, I love chickpea so bad! !!!
I eat them everyDay. But dose it suppose to be yellow brown or dark red sth?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 11:21 PM
I'm learning to love chickpeas too. My kitten's nickname was chickpea for a while. Can't wait to see the recipes coming with this!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 11:32 PM
In the one photo, what is the tree on the left side that has yellow fruit and palm looking leaves? And the palm tree on the right?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 7:30 PM
Once again you make a great job ! thank you !
If you search recepice, Houmous is wonderfull !!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
Oh, I love chickpea so bad! !!!
I eat them everyDay. But dose it suppose to be yellow brown or dark red sth?

Thanks! The yellow brown/dark red chick pea is inside the green shell. The one I have made here is how it grows on the plant!

Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
In the one photo, what is the tree on the left side that has yellow fruit and palm looking leaves? And the palm tree on the right?

Oh the yellow fruit is Papaya and the Palm tree is actually a harvestable coconut tree. i am really behind on uploading my stuff

Thank you everybody! Much appreciated :lovestruc
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 12:24 PM
Hi ! I translated it in french.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  FR_icemunmun_ChickPea_Harvestable.rar (457 Bytes, 13 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:20 PM
Thank you very, very much for all your garden plants. :lovestruc
I like all your harvestables, they bring so much life to my sim gardens.
I will attach all German translations for all your harvestables, even the correct one for cocoa, I'm deeply sorry I made a mistake with them.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  icemunmun_all_harvestables_German.zip (9.7 KB, 7 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 1:09 AM
Thank you @YuuNyuu and @Jevi for all your translations! You guys rock! :lovestruc

Will update this as soon as I get some time!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 8:29 PM
MADE HUMMUS WITH THE CHICKPEAS THANK YOUUUUUUU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 8:28 PM
I am always happy to see one of your gardening novelties, because for me it makes the life of sims 4 more interesting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:19 AM
thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 6:46 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 9:19 PM
Hey icemunmun, you have some severely great mods! Question though, this page is the redirect for what you have linked on the Candlemaking Hobby as "Plum". This is chickpea, not plum. Is that correct?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lasinalia
Hey icemunmun, you have some severely great mods! Question though, this page is the redirect for what you have linked on the Candlemaking Hobby as "Plum". This is chickpea, not plum. Is that correct?

oops! Wrong link! Will link to the download now! This is indeed the Chickpea . You can get the plum here

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 9:45 PM
Perfection! Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:55 AM
Loving your ideas! Thank you for sharing!! Keep up the excellent work!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 1:54 AM
Thank you
Forum Resident
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:51 PM
I'm a level 10 gardener but unable to plant the chickpea or the pistachio. They sit there on the ground waiting, but I can only eat them. Every other harvestable works great! Just these two are giving me trouble. Is the link to your 'debug cheat' necessary for these two?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
I'm a level 10 gardener but unable to plant the chickpea or the pistachio. They sit there on the ground waiting, but I can only eat them. Every other harvestable works great! Just these two are giving me trouble. Is the link to your 'debug cheat' necessary for these two?

No the debug cheats are not required! What season are you in ?
Forum Resident
#24 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
No the debug cheats are not required! What season are you in ?

I have tried all 4 seasons with no luck. I've come back around to Spring again and still nothing.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
I have tried all 4 seasons with no luck. I've come back around to Spring again and still nothing.

Ok, figured out what I was doing wrong I think? So, for the pistachio as an example. You say to plant the fruit, which I took to mean the actual pistachio nut like in your picture. The 'plant' option is there but grayed out. But doing a search, I found your pistachio "tree". That comes already planted, but turns to a dirt pile once you go into live mode. So you still have to tend it. That also fixed the problem on a few others, like Necrodog's 'date tree' and some of Liniad's herbs that wouldn't plant. I still got the plant option on all of these items, but I couldn't select 'plant' as each one was grayed out. It wasn't until I found the corresponding tree or bush they grow into that I got my harvestable crops. So, all is well!!
Page 1 of 2