Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lambert Application Home - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 3rd Aug 2017 at 11:25 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2017 at 6:52 AM by Goldenbtrfly : suggested mod mention

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 1:48 AM
Amazing, you got eight places in a playable house. I can't believe you managed space for everyone and kept the price down. Kudos.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 2:12 PM
Amazing, thank you :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 3:14 PM
@atymer @LolaLeischen - Thank you so much! It was a challenge, but a fun one!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 2:06 AM
thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Debby1957
thank you

Very welcome, Debby1957!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th May 2018 at 4:05 AM
Love this house! I love the little clubhouse, it's very cutely done. I love the colors and the pattern of the area rug in the living room and the differences in the teenagers room. I think this will be a fun house for me to play. Thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2018 at 2:17 AM
@SapphireSunrise - Thank you for your comments! I sure hope it is a fun one to play! I haven't managed to get to it yet in rotation, but I'm excited. I just love families that have a lot going on - even if they can be a bit stressful to play for me.