Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mommy's Makeover: 8 Maternity-friendly Outfits

by InLovewithRed Posted 10th Aug 2017 at 8:45 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2017 at 1:47 AM by InLovewithRed

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 12:34 AM
Thanks so much for the recolors. I love the outfits on the Boutique "Imaginary" blog. To have clothes that look so awesome means my preggie Sims will still be catching the eye of envious Sims everywhere. :-) Will there be more. *shameful greedy me!!!*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 12:40 AM
Do these work without a maternity mod? I would love to have different outfits for my pregnant sims, but if they require a mod, that usually interferes with the closet woo hoo interaction. In that case I won't download them no matter how much I want them. I admire what you have done and it's very tempting to download.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:30 AM Last edited by InLovewithRed : 12th Aug 2017 at 11:58 PM. Reason: New Information
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
Do these work without a maternity mod? I would love to have different outfits for my pregnant sims, but if they require a mod, that usually interferes with the closet woo hoo interaction. In that case I won't download them no matter how much I want them. I admire what you have done and it's very tempting to download.

Hey @sandya thank you so much! They work perfectly fine in game w/o a mod but sadly if you want your pregnant sim to be able to wear them you would need a 'wear anything while pregnant' mod. They still work great for normal morphs, however, so you can still use them if you want!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by atymer
Thanks so much for the recolors. I love the outfits on the Boutique "Imaginary" blog. To have clothes that look so awesome means my preggie Sims will still be catching the eye of envious Sims everywhere. :-) Will there be more. *shameful greedy me!!!*

Ah thanks! I am considering it @atymer but we'll have to see
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 8:08 AM
Thanks a lot ! >Was looking for nice clothes for my pregnant moms because the original ones aren't enough when you play very much. Thank you again for sharing your work !
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:12 PM
My pregnant Sim did not wear the outfit I had her wearing before she did the pregnancy twirl. She reverted to the standard Maxi pregnant outfit. Also, none of the outfits showed up until I downloaded the mesh that you linked. I just want people to know that the link is included, but not in your download. It is a bit confusing the way it is worded. Also only one outfit has the correct picture. The rest have an outerwear picture, but when you click on them the correct outfit shows. I do like the outfits. They are very cute. I just wish they showed up on my pregnant Sim.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mom50409
My pregnant Sim did not wear the outfit I had her wearing before she did the pregnancy twirl. She reverted to the standard Maxi pregnant outfit. Also, none of the outfits showed up until I downloaded the mesh that you linked. I just want people to know that the link is included, but not in your download. It is a bit confusing the way it is worded. Also only one outfit has the correct picture. The rest have an outerwear picture, but when you click on them the correct outfit shows. I do like the outfits. They are very cute. I just wish they showed up on my pregnant Sim.

Hi @Mom50409 I am sorry you are having issues...first of all, thank you! I am glad you like them! However, these are not Maternity or a replacement of maxis ones. So your pregnant sim will not automatically wear them. There is an FAQ about this in the upload description! They are "Everyday" so I suggest a mod that allows your pregnant sim to wear normal clothes. And about the meshes, that is weird. I attached the meshes in a folder along with package files so maybe the folder got misplaced?
This is what the inside of the zipped folder should look like:

I will adjust the wording in the upload description though about the meshes to make it clearer however And lastly, I am not sure about the outerwear photos. I reinstalled them into my game and am still getting the normal photos. I will double check again but I would suggest taking them out of your download folder and putting them back in. I hope that helps! PM me if you are having further troubles.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 7:48 PM Last edited by Mom50409 : 13th Aug 2017 at 9:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by InLovewithRed
Hi @Mom50409 I am sorry you are having issues...first of all, thank you! I am glad you like them! However, these are not Maternity or a replacement of maxis ones. So your pregnant sim will not automatically wear them. There is an FAQ about this in the upload description! They are "Everyday" so I suggest a mod that allows your pregnant sim to wear normal clothes. And about the meshes, that is weird. I attached the meshes in a folder along with package files so maybe the folder got misplaced?
This is what the inside of the zipped folder should look like:

I will adjust the wording in the upload description though about the meshes to make it clearer however And lastly, I am not sure about the outerwear photos. I reinstalled them into my game and am still getting the normal photos. I will double check again but I would suggest taking them out of your download folder and putting them back in. I hope that helps! PM me if you are having further troubles.

I took them out. Now I am looking for a pregnancy clothes mod and then I will put them back in. Fingers crossed!
Well the only one that shows up normally is #3. The others I can get, but the picture in the catalog is still the outerwear. Weird! Now to see if they show up on my preggo Sims.

Final update: The clothes show up on my pregnant Sims. Yeah!! Thanks! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mom50409
I took them out. Now I am looking for a pregnancy clothes mod and then I will put them back in. Fingers crossed!
Well the only one that shows up normally is #3. The others I can get, but the picture in the catalog is still the outerwear. Weird! Now to see if they show up on my preggo Sims.

Final update: The clothes show up on my pregnant Sims. Yeah!! Thanks! :lovestruc

Can anyone post the 'wear anything while pregnant' mod link? I want to be sure to find a safe download.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SailorSelina
Can anyone post the 'wear anything while pregnant' mod link? I want to be sure to find a safe download.

Hey @SailorSelina I would recommend scrolling through the "Where Can I Find" forum on the discussion section of the site. There are a couple different ones depending on what expansions you have so I would snoop around the forums to find something that would work for you! The one I personally use is called "PregnancyWearAnyOutfit" although to be honest I am not sure where I found it... I hope this helps in some way?!