Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] Adults can Pinch cheek(22/12/20)

by PuddingFace Posted 15th Aug 2017 at 10:09 AM - Updated 22nd Dec 2020 at 8:23 AM by PuddingFace

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 1:22 PM
Nice mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 1:33 PM
Finally, my kid-loving sims of all ages can pinch these cute cheeks Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 3:01 PM
Thanks!I can have older adults pinch cheeks now if they're near to elder.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 3:54 AM
How come no one ever asks for a mod that would allow children to pinch the cheeks of adults? Or will that be in the next version?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 3:22 AM
thaaank you
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
How come no one ever asks for a mod that would allow children to pinch the cheeks of adults? Or will that be in the next version?

Kek maybe in the future then. A revenge pinch for kids where they jump on you and pinch the Llama out of ya
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 12:51 PM
lol, very nice! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 12:24 AM
thats nice haha, thanks for the mod, and let me ask you, there is a chance to do this kind of mod, that let the adults use the Walking stick ? Just to know, if is possible such a thing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 3:44 AM
I am so conflicted about this mod. On the one hand, it opens up interactions to sims who should be able to do them, and that makes you really amazing!

On the other, I don't like the interaction because it teaches kids they have no right to bodily autonomy (in the real world) and I'm against people doing that.

So good work, the mod looks fantastic, and thankyou. I think, though, that I'll wait for a mod that allows the kid to tell the cheek-pincher where to go!
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thequesh
thats nice haha, thanks for the mod, and let me ask you, there is a chance to do this kind of mod, that let the adults use the Walking stick ? Just to know, if is possible such a thing

Hmm walking stick well maybe idk I'm kind of working on another mod right now so who knows maybe in the future.

Quote: Originally posted by floopyboo
I am so conflicted about this mod. On the one hand, it opens up interactions to sims who should be able to do them, and that makes you really amazing!

On the other, I don't like the interaction because it teaches kids they have no right to bodily autonomy (in the real world) and I'm against people doing that.

So good work, the mod looks fantastic, and thankyou. I think, though, that I'll wait for a mod that allows the kid to tell the cheek-pincher where to go!

Lol well Children can reject the pinch too you know, there's a reject animation as well for when the relationship is too low.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 3:27 PM
I love this, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 9:05 PM
This is very cute and funny, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 6:58 AM
I hope the kid gets a negative moodlet with the cheek pinch and it decreases the relationship slightly on the child side.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thnkr0917
I hope the kid gets a negative moodlet with the cheek pinch and it decreases the relationship slightly on the child side.

Interesting idea, maybe in the next update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 5:11 AM
Brilliant, I keep doing this in real life so I'm happy to give my Sims the opportunity as well. Though it probably should be toddlers that are pinched, seeing how they have the most appropriate cheeks for this activity. Anyways, will test this ASAP.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 10:25 PM
Does this work for elders as well? or no?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:13 PM
Elders are not able to perform this interaction, only adults and young adults.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 6:04 AM
Lol, hilarious
Field Researcher
#20 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 10:55 AM
Thanks for the update, I just got a puppy in the sim family and the pinch cheek is on the puppy I liked the animation so if this is a glitch you cen keep it :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSanta
Thanks for the update, I just got a puppy in the sim family and the pinch cheek is on the puppy I liked the animation so if this is a glitch you cen keep it :D

Whoa really!? Unfortunately for you. I'll have to fix it but maybe I can ask Sweet Toddler to make me an animation for pinching puppy cheeks
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 1:11 AM Last edited by MrsSanta : 20th Sep 2018 at 3:03 AM.
My sims just adopted a kitten and they can pinch her cheeks too, so cute

Edit: Strange there is no animation on the kitten as the sim and kitten just stand still for a little while, but it is on the puppy? It state that there was an update the 7 Sept? The file is still the same so what was the update ?
Hope that the computer gets fixed and all is well with you my friend, big grateful hug
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 4:54 PM
This is Child Abuse! D:
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th May 2022 at 10:41 PM
The face the children makes is hilarious! I am guilty of playing more actively young adult and adult sims than elder sims (love them but leave them to doing their own thing, essentially), so I don't get to see/use the "pinch" interaction a lot in my game. Thank you so much for making it more readily available for my favorite age phases, you're amazing <3