Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Precinct Residences. Luxury City Living. (No Custom Content).

by tobytoblerone Posted 28th Aug 2017 at 12:41 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:47 AM by tobytoblerone

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 6:37 PM
Reupload plz... the file is empty
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 3:22 AM
You need a reupload.
No tray file found in the zip file.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smallg0at
You need a reupload.
No tray file found in the zip file.

Apologies, this has been fixed and the correct file has been uploaded. Not sure why it didn't compress correctly the first ime
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:48 AM
Apologies, this has been fixed and the correct file has been uploaded. Not sure why it didn't compress correctly the first ime

Quote: Originally posted by Alonso741
Reupload plz... the file is empty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 12:08 AM
What a beautiful creation! Thank you so much for building it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 10:07 PM
How do I actually get this into my game? I've never downloaded a lot or house before, I usually just get them from the gallery so not sure how to do this. Thanks.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 6:08 AM
Forgive the noob question, which lot are this for? I never downloaded an apartment before >.<
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 12:12 PM
Hi, if you refer to the 'Files' tab on the download, it lists the game requirements. You need to have City living, Get to work, Get together + 9 Stuff packs installed for this lot to work.

It may work with just city living, but some objects may not appear as they require the expansion & stuff packs.

Quote: Originally posted by Deane9850
Forgive the noob question, which lot are this for? I never downloaded an apartment before >.<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 7:23 PM
teşekkür ederim