Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2SZPb7UUtc

Sadly that video is blocked for copyright at 'Murica. >.<
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 5:29 AM
Try this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4
And now for something related to the thread:
Oswald Gorey was JUST BORN, and Rada is already gossiping about him I don't think she liked not being the youngest one anymore...
Mad Poster
#28 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 7:12 AM
I didn't even know that children could gossip. XD
Scholar
#29 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
Try this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4
And now for something related to the thread:
Oswald Gorey was JUST BORN, and Rada is already gossiping about him I don't think she liked not being the youngest one anymore...

I had those flower pants when I was 5!!! :D

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
#30 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 3:45 PM
Quote:
I didn't even know that children could gossip. XD

Well, they do tell secrets to one another...usually about other people.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Instructor
#31 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SciBirg
I had those flower pants when I was 5!!! :D

@SciBirg You like them? I got them from here. My Simself wears them all the time.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#32 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 11:32 PM
Sims don't care about morals I have had Sims talk about "woohoo" right with their kids there. Some of the pictures here are a perfect example.
When I was a small child around 7 or 8 years old my brother and I would take turns peeping in our parent door key hole whenever we would hear a sounds, coming from the bedroom we would do it. lmao
We did not know the name of it, but we knew in our little mind it was something nasty. hahaha

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#33 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 12:01 AM
Then you were wrong. Nothing in the world is more wholesome than making love with your life partner, especially on a lazy Sunday morning.

I get quite a kick out of the sex-positivity of Sim Society.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#34 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 2:35 AM
The pixels have it right. There's nothing wrong with sex if it's between consenting partners who love each other. Oh, so some pixels are rather wanton, but that doesn't mean they're wrong-just horny all the time.
Like our famous bad boy Don Lothario. He just loves all women..all the time.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#35 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 2:37 AM
I kind of love how sex is in TS2. It's always consensual and birth control is not only widely available, but 100% effective. Unless you use hacks (generally for the latter; not going to comment on the one hack for the former).

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#36 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa on 5th September
I've posted this before . . . The young boy is NOT his son.

Instead of accusing Ivan Killjoy (adult) of being a pervert, I chose to believe he was trying to be helpful by teaching young Jasper Eaton about the birds & the bees.
@SIMelissa : Could you tell me where you got the outfit the boy is wearing? I'm just thinking, if it's available for teenage boys as well, it might be perfect for Julian Moltke's wedding outfit. (Julian hates wearing shirts!)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
@SIMelissa : Could you tell me where you got the outfit the boy is wearing? I'm just thinking, if it's available for teenage boys as well, it might be perfect for Julian Moltke's wedding outfit. (Julian hates wearing shirts!)

Julian is going to hate it when you get Seasons lol. Or just be like my brother who worried mum with a picture of him on a snowy mountain in a t-shirt. XD
Mad Poster
#38 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 1:33 AM
@SIMelissa : Sorry to "bump" this, but I wonder if you missed my last post in this thread. I really would like to get that outfit the boy is wearing in your post #3. Even if there's no teen version for Julian to wear, his little bother Hans could still wear it to Julian and Andrew's wedding. The plan is now for them to get married before they go to uni, because after years telling Julian that they should wait till they're older before they woohoo, Andrew now says he thinks they should wait till they're married! It's a fascinating reflection on our times that a gay boy can now make this stance.

Charity, you're right. In fact Julian is a major reason why I may never get Seasons. I don't think he'll ever come and visit me in Scotland either.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Forum Resident
#39 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 2:43 AM
@SIMelissa : Sorry to "bump" this, but I wonder if you missed my last post in this thread. I really would like to get that outfit the boy is wearing in your post #3. Even if there's no teen version for Julian to wear, his little bother Hans could still wear it to Julian and Andrew's wedding. The plan is now for them to get married before they go to uni, because after years telling Julian that they should wait till they're older before they woohoo, Andrew now says he thinks they should wait till they're married! It's a fascinating reflection on our times that a gay boy can now make this stance.

Charity, you're right. In fact Julian is a major reason why I may never get Seasons. I don't think he'll ever come and visit me in Scotland either.

I'm glad you bumped this because, no, I did not see your original post. Off the top of my head, I have no clue where I got that skirt. It looks like something from the Roman Empire -- even though my Sims are supposed to be on an island.

Give me a bit to find out which file it is and then I'll do my very best to track down where it came from.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Forum Resident
#40 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 4:25 AM
@AndrewGloria, sorry to take so long. I am not very good at seeing what is in a package file unless I have the photo included in the folder. It's even harder when the file name that shows up in CAS is NOT a file name in my Downloads folder! But I'm pretty sure I've narrowed it down.

The file name for that particular skirt is: cmbodynative_shaman2
It is a child's native outfit from the Castaways that has been converted to TS2.
I *think* the reason I'm not seeing the file in my downloads folder is because the creator/compiler of the files put many of the outfits into one package file. I think this because I do have a file named cubodynative and tubodynative, which I believe is the collection of similar teen outfits.

I downloaded them from meetme2theriver's blog: http://meetme2theriver.livejournal.com/118101.html
Unfortunately, they are packaged in with a bunch of other things -- and no photos. I can't even tell you if they are in the Part 1 or Part 2 download.
Perhaps you will be able to find the clothing separate. Seeing your style preference, I do think you will find the other clothes in the set to be interesting as well. ;-)

Also, if you are looking for something a bit more feminine for your little boys, I found that this outfit can be worn by boys or girls: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=582998

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Mad Poster
#41 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 2:16 PM
One of the conversations that always gets me, even though it's one sided, is the one they make when they are calling for delivery. They sound like they are making fun of someone. blah BLAH blah blahhhheh

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#42 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 5:24 PM
Thanks SIMelissa! You weren't slow at all!! I went to bed, and when I got up, you'd found what I was looking for while I slept. When I take several months -- or years -- to do something, that's "slow"! You've also found an outfit for Julian to wear to his wedding; I think it's years that Julian and I have been looking for something. Anyway here, mocked up in CAS, is what they might be wearing:

Totally off-topic, but I'm so glad you found these for me. Julian thanks you too.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#43 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 6:23 AM
You know you can get kilts without shirts. If you want Andrew and Julian to match. http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...5251&hilit=kilt
Mad Poster
#44 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 10:40 PM
Thanks Charity.

Most of this post is wildly off-topic, so I'll spoiler it!
Well, this thread is supposed to by about Sims' conversations, and I'm taking it way off topic, so I'll try to get it back nearer to its subject by recounting the imaginary conversation that I believe took place between Andrew and Julian:-
. . . . .
Julian: Tada! What do you think Andrew? Do you like it?
Andrew: Oooh. . .
Errr. . .
Yes, I like it . . .
but . . .
Julian, you can't wear that in church to our wedding!
Julian: Oh . . . [disappointed] Maybe I should just wear nothing in church. After all God made me naked. . .
You'd like that idea, Andrew? Wouldn't you?
Andrew: [Can't help smiling. Despite himself, he does like the idea!] Julian! It's not a matter of what I like!
[Andrew now kisses Julian. What else could he do?]
. . . . .
I think the end result is that they'll stick with the castaway kilts/skirts shown in my last post. Maybe Julian will wear his loincloth for the reception.

I'm only doing this in CAS just now -- I cloned most of my Veronaville characters a few years ago when I thought the 'hood was terminally corrupt. I'm supposed to be playing Baldrair Buffs and its attached LGU. But this is tempting me beyond endurance -- it's too much fun to resist. I'm going to have to start up Veronaville and play Andrew and Julian properly. :lovestruc I'll maybe get them engaged. I have to do that before they can marry anyway.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Forum Resident
#45 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 12:39 AM
Perhaps they can have a Hawaiian themed reception, where the guests are required to dress in island attire -- and all the guys have to come shirtless! Between Bon Voyage and the Castaways to TS2 conversions, there are lots of choices.

Shipwreck Island
Mad Poster
#46 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 9:05 AM
Wonder if any girls would be brave enough to come shirtless. XD

But I like SIMelissa's idea. Tropical themed reception, where everyone can relax and dress down. Maybe throw it on the beach too.

But, Julian, you cannot wear that to the wedding. Especially not in church. I have a soft spot for kilts. Probably 'cause Dad is Scottish and wore one at his wedding. If I made a shirtless version of the kilt Andrew is wearing for teens would Julian wear it? You have to look classy at your wedding. XD

I have to admit that I'm disappointed with Brigitte's outfit. I'd be going more for stuff like these.

https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=123488
https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=577001

Pity you don't have Celebration Stuff.

I am also getting far too invested in sims' lives who aren't even my sims. XD Feel free to ignore me entirely.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 1:31 PM
Back on the original topic, I spotted some very appropriate conversation bubbles between my asylum sims last night...

Inmate A: Prison bars
Inmate B: No prison bars
Inmate C: Genie lamp

Wish all you want, my pretties, you'll never get your precious freedom...
Field Researcher
#48 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 8:18 PM
I had to go dig up one of my favorite conversations I've ever seen in TS2 for this thread. It took place in my Widespot quite a while ago.

Background: Dixie and Mary Land are sisters. They love each other, but they're very different. Mary is the oldest of five, a very shy and nice family sim, who helped raise her younger siblings and did a lot of the housework. She's recently married to Junior. Dixie is the second oldest, a playful fortune sim with no neat points or active points - you can guess how much she did around the house. She was at uni when this happened. (Mary never went to college.) Penny grew up next door to them and is Mary's age, she just married their half-brother-they-didn't-know-they-had, and is newly pregnant. Dixie is home for a visit, runs into Mary, and they settle into the hot tub to catch up. The following conversation is entirely based on their speech bubbles and facial expressions.

Mary: So, have you found the right man to fertilize your eggs yet?
Dixie: I'm not sure if I want my eggs fertilized.
Mary: *is horrified*
Dixie: Right now I'm more focused on getting good grades. Did I tell you I made the Dean's List?
Mary: Yeah, I guess the Dean's List is good...
Dixie: So... weather?
Mary: Weather! Also, did you know Junior has a gold sales badge?
Dixie: Hey, gold sales badge is great!
Dixie: ... almost as good as getting on the Dean's List.
Mary: *is frustrated*
Dixie: Um... weather?
Dixie: We'll always be best friends, right?
Mary: Of course! When you graduate, let's go out for ice cream!
Dixie: I don't like ice cream.
Dixie: I know! We could go to the theater!
Mary: Don't you know anything about me? I hate the theater!
Dixie: Right. Okay, then... Handcuffs?
Mary: I like handcuffs!
Dixie: Best friends?
Mary: Yes, little sister. Best friends.
Dixie: Jewelry?
Mary: Oh, yeah, jewelry! And dresses!
(Penny joins them in the hot tub.)
Dixie: Dresses! And shoes!
(Penny hates listening to stupid talk about dresses and high heels. Penny wears a hula girl outfit, when she's not naked hot-tubbing.)
Penny: Weather!
Penny: Also, criminals.
Dixie: Hey, Penny, did you hear I got on the Dean's List?
Mary: *gets up and leaves the hot tub*
Penny: So. Public woohoo, tried it yet?
Dixie: I hear you married my newfound brother.
Penny: Are you going to vote for Hamilton Beech in the election?
Dixie: I hate politics! I'd rather have stayed as an undecided major than have anything to do with politics!
Penny: *scowls*
Penny: Hmm, what major would I have chosen... There are so many interesting things to study! I'm not sure I could decide.
(At this point, the evil witch shows up and it starts hailing, so Dixie starts heading back to college. As soon as she leaves the hot tub, Penny's father Skye joins his (naked) daughter.)
Penny: Hey, daddy, guess what? I'm pregnant again!
Scholar
#49 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 12:33 AM Last edited by ieta_cassiopeia : 24th Sep 2017 at 12:43 AM.
I think the end result is that they'll stick with the castaway kilts/skirts shown in my last post. Maybe Julian will wear his loincloth for the reception.

If you're still thinking of kilts, there are a few choices for teenage young men on Mod The Sims that Andrew and Julian may enjoy browsing:

Scottish Kilts - Daywear (3 colours - Fraser, Mackenzie and Campbell - for teens, adults and elders)
Fraser Tartan (1 colour, for toddlers-elders, and a more dress-like version for women)
Mackenzie Tartan (1 colour, for toddlers-elders, and a more dress-like version for women)
Murray Tartan (1 colour, for toddlers-elders, and a more dress-like version for women)
Request: Matching Tartans - All Ages (1 colour - Irish National - for teen-elder, plus a few non-kilt items in the same colour
Matching Welsh Tartan, by request (2 colours - Welsh and Jones - for teen-elder, plus a few non-kilt items in the same colour)
Request: Cornish Tartan (1 colour - Cornish - for teen-elder, plus a few non-kilt items in the same colour)
More Requested Kilts/Tartans (1 colour - casual Cornish - for teen-elder, plus skirts for women in a different colour entirely)

Some loincloths I've seen from MTS2:

Long loincloth (which might not go down very well with Julian)
An Egyptian-style loincloth

I also tried searching for lioncloths, but that didn't help me very much...

Hopefully this helps the happy couple with this important part of their wedding preparations.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#50 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 3:49 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 27th Sep 2017 at 6:18 AM.
I just watched this conversation between Armand DeBateau, his two adopted children (Tara and Adrian), and their nanny/housekeeper (Lisa):

Adrian: (suitcase)
Armand: (suitcase)
Armand: (timeclock)
Tara: (timeclock)
Tara: (medicine)
Lisa: (medicine)
Lisa: (eye exam thingy)
Adrian: (eye exam thingy, crossed out)
Adrian: (graduation)

So I took that as:
Adrian: Do you think we'll go on a vacation this summer?
Armand: I'll see if I can get some time off work to do that.
Tara: I'll try, but my job (science career track) is testing some medicine and it's hard to get time off.
Lisa: Speaking of medicine, I should make an appointment for the childrens' eye exams.
Adrian: But my eyesight is perfect! My teacher said so!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 2 of 4