Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Adorable Outfits For Your Toddlers

by Kayarin Posted 27th Sep 2017 at 6:01 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 1:58 PM
Indeed it is adorable! thank you very much, made in the midst of others.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 4:59 PM
Cute set! thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 9:19 PM
So cute!! :)
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 11:07 AM
It'd be helpful if you mentioned which outfit is which - I can just open the files in SimPE to work out which is the one I want, but not everyone feels comfortable doing that, or even has SimPE installed. Personally, I also wouldn't have included pleats and gathers in the bumpmaps for the denim skirt and the jersey tunic - part of the fun of seeing toddlers in denim is that the fabric is less flexible than the child .

(This is just me giving my opinion, it's not a moderation comment and nothing will happen if you ignore me!)

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 9:25 AM
Yeah I wasn't sure if I could rename the sim packages and they'd still work fine or if they needed the names they were originally given And those pleats on the skirt were included in the mesh from maxis so just kept them.
But thanks for your feedback :3 :D

my site is www.katie-sims.piczo.com :)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 7:22 PM
Awwwwwww! Almost want a real life kidlet to dress in these. One's enough though. I'll just have to get a little simmy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th May 2019 at 6:41 AM
very very cute outfits!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 8:51 AM
They were really cute, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 9:14 PM
Thank you