Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Water reeds + Ducks effect - Updated 6 feb 2020

by Bakie Posted 22nd Sep 2017 at 6:22 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2020 at 3:23 PM by Bakie

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 9:41 PM
Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 12:20 AM
I ABSOLUTELY love your mods! I love adding nature ambience with all of your animated animals. Keep up the wonderful work!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 7:04 AM
These are awesome! Thanks Bakie!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 12:18 PM
Your ideas are beautful. Thank You so much
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 9:05 PM
Is the decorative duck slot override included inside the animated ducks package? I thought it would be a seperate file. I am confused.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heymon
Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by alan650
I ABSOLUTELY love your mods! I love adding nature ambience with all of your animated animals. Keep up the wonderful work!!

Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
These are awesome! Thanks Bakie!

Quote: Originally posted by elkeda
Your ideas are beautful. Thank You so much

You're welcome, but for some stupid reason I forgot to add the bonus item to the download...can't stand myself at this point...
So if you want the Bonus object too, you will have to re-download. I'm sorry

Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Is the decorative duck slot override included inside the animated ducks package? I thought it would be a seperate file. I am confused.

Hey, thanks to you I just discovered that I forgot to add it to the zip folder. I'm really sorry!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 9:01 AM
Don't be sorry, you are amazing. You are clearly a perfectionist which is why you are so hard on yourself, but don't be. I love the amount of detail you made sure of even with the thumbnail and making it easier for us to find. You really are incredible.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 2:50 PM
Awesome as always Bakie! Dank je wel!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 6:49 PM
I think of all the mods you create that I adore, and there are many, that I enjoy the animal spawning ones the most. I use them constantly and it just makes my simverses look so much more lively and realistic. You are just awesome! Thank you for this.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FrillySlayerPig
Don't be sorry, you are amazing. You are clearly a perfectionist which is why you are so hard on yourself, but don't be. I love the amount of detail you made sure of even with the thumbnail and making it easier for us to find. You really are incredible.

Damn, you've got some "knowledge of human nature" as I AM quite of a perfectionist.. And that's indeed the reason why I hate it when something like forgetting important things makes me a bit "nervous"..
But because of that it's also very nice to read comments like these, thank you very much for the kind words.

Quote: Originally posted by Velouriah
Awesome as always Bakie! Dank je wel!

Graag gedaan! en dank je wel!
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
I think of all the mods you create that I adore, and there are many, that I enjoy the animal spawning ones the most. I use them constantly and it just makes my simverses look so much more lively and realistic. You are just awesome! Thank you for this.

That what you're describing is exactly the reason why I make those kind of mods. It makes the game just that tiny bit more realistic sometimes.
So good to hear you like them, more will follow!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 9:49 AM
This is lovely. You add so much live into the Sims 4 . Well done!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sharonb77
This is lovely. You add so much live into the Sims 4 . Well done!

Thank you very much Sharon! More "live" to come very soon!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 10:52 PM
I made a lot where I put tons of your pigeons, ducks, and other nature things. It is literally magical. There are pigeons that just surround my sims when visiting this park and the sound of cute ducks. It is my favorite lot in my game and it's all thanks to you. You are one of my most favorite modders in the Simverse!! We all appreciate and anticipate your genius mods!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alan650
I made a lot where I put tons of your pigeons, ducks, and other nature things. It is literally magical. There are pigeons that just surround my sims when visiting this park and the sound of cute ducks. It is my favorite lot in my game and it's all thanks to you. You are one of my most favorite modders in the Simverse!! We all appreciate and anticipate your genius mods!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words Alan! It's great to hear you that I'm one of your favorite modders, I never thought I would get to a point that people would say this to me when I started modding The Sims 4.
I really appreciate it! As for your favorite lot/park in your game, I think it's going to expand a bit more with upcoming mods I'm working on at the moment...

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 12:55 AM
The master strikes back!! Always love your stuff Bakie :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zemimsky
The master strikes back!! Always love your stuff Bakie :D

Haha! Upcoming friday more ducks!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 1:44 AM
Thanks a lot, it is great to have animated objects.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilvaRay883
Thanks a lot, it is great to have animated objects.

You're welcome, I will upload another Water reeds object somewhere in the upcoming hour.

Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 8:57 PM
it's not working on my end or is this mod works only during spring or summer, currently my game is in winter season... thanks!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dogoreyals
it's not working on my end or is this mod works only during spring or summer, currently my game is in winter season... thanks!!!

There might be a change that some of my objects don't work in winter. For example my Animated butterflies also dissapear in winter, but come back in spring/summer as normally you won't see them in winter either... or at least not in cold snowy winters.

Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 8:28 AM
I can't get it to work either. And it's only Fall in my game. It worked one day then not the next. I think I'm going to just have to delete them.. I'm obsessing over them. I keep going back to the water reeds to turn them on/off.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamsInPink
I can't get it to work either. And it's only Fall in my game. It worked one day then not the next. I think I'm going to just have to delete them.. I'm obsessing over them. I keep going back to the water reeds to turn them on/off.

It seems that on certain lots or even in certain worlds some effects don't show up. I just tested them in the new Stranger Ville town on one of the lots, but they didn't showed up for me there either.
So I Switched to Willow Creek and tested them again and they worked without any problems. There's nothing I can do about that as it has something to do with the effects their selfs which we can't edit yet at the moment.
Another thing you can try is using the weather machine to make it summer again and see if they do work then.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 4:44 AM
More magic to my garden. Thanks Bakie! This will be my last comment for today hahaha.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
More magic to my garden. Thanks Bakie! This will be my last comment for today hahaha.
Haha, I would have said 'thank god!' But unfortunately, I still got a lot to go from another day later then when you wrote this. No I don't mind, it's nice reading what you think of my mods.

Page 1 of 2