Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Avery's Cafe/Restaurant- No CC

by Geraltthegrey Posted 26th Sep 2017 at 4:21 AM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 3:49 PM
I don't usually DL commercial lots but your café has such a interesting "ultra mod" look to it I'm going to try it out in my Strangetown hood. Thanks for sharing and happy Simming!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 3:10 AM
lovely!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 3:41 AM
Perfect! i couldn't be bothered building another café but wanted something nice and found this straight away great build! i changed it around a bit though, just the wall colours inside and outside then the floors outside the entrance and on the balconies, on the inside i used Atmos Lemon Paint and Wroling Paints - Spare Yellow and on the outside i used slate 'n' brick floors then for the walls Beachy Keen and Itchy Stuff .1 which looks like a light mocha color, used that on the parts you put the brick and on the foundation bits. I added a couple more windows too, i was aiming for a more modern café so it looks more modern now, i removed the table and the booth chairs on the second floor and added 3 computer Bakonmi Sprok Desks lemon color with white computers and white wood chairs, it looks purdy now, i want my café to be fun for everyone including the teenagers that go there. I may change flooring here and there in certain rooms too but the rest i'm keeping it how you did it because it's awesome , thanks for this beautiful creation!.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 3:35 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 5:09 PM
Was dreading having to build yet another cafe/restaurant for my new suburb. But of course it needed one. This looks really smart and like it will fit into the neighborhood with mainly up and coming families. Especially like the lack of cc which can cause too much clutter in the buy/build menu. Thanks for this simply elegant community lot!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 12:26 AM
Thank you!