Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bird Bath + Bird VFX

by Bakie Posted 29th Sep 2017 at 10:29 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2022 at 2:59 PM by Bakie

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 12:36 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 2:30 AM
Thank you! I love all your stuff!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 3:06 AM
Oh my gods, thanks for this! I need more features like this in my game, I hate having objects that don't do anything, even if it's just something small and simple.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 4:13 PM
Thanks Bakie!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 4:40 AM
Just love it! I mean not only this but all of your sharing stuffs! Thanks a lot Bakie!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 5:59 AM
omg thank you! i love bird baths and this game not having a bird animation with this bird bath was making me so mad. now i can finally use it as a decoration and watch birds too :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 4:41 PM
I get a kick out of the birds in the game so this will be a fun addition. thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 6:55 PM
I always like your gaming mods for the garden. Thank you, this is needed.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jneden
Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by MiffedTeradactyl
Thank you! I love all your stuff!!!

Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
Thanks Bakie!

Quote: Originally posted by groovy13
Just love it! I mean not only this but all of your sharing stuffs! Thanks a lot Bakie!!!!!!

Thank you very much! More is coming.
Quote: Originally posted by Mizuki_Ukitake
Oh my gods, thanks for this! I need more features like this in my game, I hate having objects that don't do anything, even if it's just something small and simple.

You're welcome! Don't forget to check out my profile page if you need more items like this.
Quote: Originally posted by Lucky Fire
omg thank you! i love bird baths and this game not having a bird animation with this bird bath was making me so mad. now i can finally use it as a decoration and watch birds too :D

Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
I get a kick out of the birds in the game so this will be a fun addition. thanks!

As for you two, I'm making another mod involving these same birds too. It will perfectly fit the bird bath, so keep some free space around it.
Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
I always like your gaming mods for the garden. Thank you, this is needed.

And even more will come!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:06 AM
I'm a big fan of your work Bakie! Thank you for your wonderful objects and your tutorials!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:30 AM
Maby you could add more birds in the future I love birds too great work
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Velouriah
I'm a big fan of your work Bakie! Thank you for your wonderful objects and your tutorials!

Thank you very much Velouriah! Hope to make some more cool things in future.
Quote: Originally posted by ddsmile5
Maby you could add more birds in the future I love birds too great work

I probably won't be adding more birds to this particulary object, but there's another mod in the works which got more birds and you will probably like too then.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 3:27 AM
You are my favorite creator on Mod the Sims! You have such fabulous ideas, and I use your mods all the time. Thank you for sharing with us!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 1:09 AM
I love this but noticed sometimes when I load the game its not working and have to replace the fountain every time, any ideas why this is happening.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
You are my favorite creator on Mod the Sims! You have such fabulous ideas, and I use your mods all the time. Thank you for sharing with us!!

Thank you very much MistyGem! That means a lot to me! I hope my future mods will be loved by you too
Quote: Originally posted by midge719
I love this but noticed sometimes when I load the game its not working and have to replace the fountain every time, any ideas why this is happening.

Hi Midge719,
Unfortunately I don't know why this happens as it happens to me too sometimes. Maybe it has something to do with these specific effects as a lot of my other mods which also use effects don't have this.
My latest mod with the breadcrumbs + birds (same effects) also has this sometimes. I think it happens when I opened other lots in between, so if I play with another family in between or something, but I'm not totally sure about that.
So I haven't got a solution either unfortunately.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 1:27 AM
@Bakie

Not a problem matey, I was just wondering I thought maybe a mod was causing it, at least I know its not, thank god lol, too many files to check, thank you so much for getting back to me and thank you for everything you make for our games to make them realistic, very much appreciated matey, you are Groot.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by midge719
@Bakie

Not a problem matey, I was just wondering I thought maybe a mod was causing it, at least I know its not, thank god lol, too many files to check, thank you so much for getting back to me and thank you for everything you make for our games to make them realistic, very much appreciated matey, you are Groot.

You're welcome! Just hope not every future mod will do this, because I have to replace a lot of them then each time I make a nice garden or park :P
I did notice by the way that when I make mods with an on/off switch and switched on, they never dissappear the next time I load a lot where they were placed on. But still think it has something to do with these specific mods.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 6:57 PM
I really love that you took the time to do something with the birds. I have birds in my house, so I was disappointed that I couldn't have them in my SIMS game.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsuana
I really love that you took the time to do something with the birds. I have birds in my house, so I was disappointed that I couldn't have them in my SIMS game.

That's great to hear that you have birds at home too! I'm a very big bird-lover myself and had an aviary for a very long time. Unfortunately not anymore at the moment, but I will have at some point in life again. I just NEED to!
What kind of birds do you have? Anyway, I'm glad you like this mod! More birds will come to the game soon!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 2:03 PM
I just bought the Sims 4 yesterday and you've already became my latest hero! Thank you so much for your amazing mods!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilmissrain
I just bought the Sims 4 yesterday and you've already became my latest hero! Thank you so much for your amazing mods!!

You're welcome and thank you very much! I'm glad I can bring some more joy to your game.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 4:52 AM
This is an adorable object to put in my game. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
This is an adorable object to put in my game. Thank you.
Sometimes they don't work after re-opening the game. Just re-place trhe object in that case. (Just a small free-tip)

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Sometimes they don't work after re-opening the game. Just re-place trhe object in that case. (Just a small free-tip)

Ohhh gotcha. Thanks for the tip! I always wanted something like this at our house and it would be nice to have it in Sims since I can't own one ATM.

Just a lady who loves books, video games, cosplay and modeling! Feel free to add and befriend me: https://www.facebook.com/Nightingale211/
Page 1 of 2