Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvest Porch

by justJones Posted 14th Oct 2017 at 8:48 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:12 AM by justJones

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 9:09 PM
Thank you for sharing, I really like this set!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 10:09 PM
You are so good to my sims Lovely set, great work, thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 10:51 PM
I love homey type deco, thank you! (:
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 10:59 PM
Looks amazing, thank you for sharing
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 12:27 AM
Aw Jones - lovely
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 1:11 AM
That bench is going *everywhere*!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 5:40 AM
Wow, everything is just lovely; I don't think I can pick a favorite thing. Thanks for sharing such pretty Fall items!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 6:15 AM
Just simply a beautiful set!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 5:34 PM
Lovely set, thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 6:28 PM
Many thanks for such a lovely set JJ, ever since putting "Seasons" in my game I've been wanting some Autumn deco. Thanks again and happy All Hallow's Eve!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:31 PM
So nice, love it, thank you :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 12:01 AM
Beautiful.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 6:30 AM
I really like the bench .... thank you!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 7:31 PM
Everyone needs a tub'o'plants! I know I do. All the rest is quite lovely too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 5:27 PM
This is so beautiful! As an Autumn enthusiast, I will thoroughly enjoy this! Thank you for sharing!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 1:27 AM
It looks really great, but the object names aren't showing up correctly in my game; the lanterns and harvest sign are all showing as "measure of a sim."
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 6:02 AM
That's really odd, @Rosawyn. I don't understand why. I've double checked the packages in simPE, they all have the proper names.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 9:41 AM
Yeah, it is odd. :/ I don't have the first idea what could be causing that. But if it's just happening for me, then I guess it must be something specific to my game.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 1:36 AM
In the process of actually trying to edit fridge menus for custom foods, my husband and I inadvertently stumbled upon the solution to our problem with these objects: English UK. We were able to edit the English UK catalog descriptions to be the same as the default English, and now everything's showing as it should in game.

Well, that is except for the Harvest Candle, which is in "Misc>Misc" instead of "Deco>Misc"? All we changed was the text in the catalog description so it no longer said "Holiday Candle," so I don't think we broke it? (Is it showing up in "Deco>Misc" for everyone else?) It took us a while to even find the candle in the catalog, because we wouldn't normally think to look in "Misc>Misc" for a candle. We're still pretty new to SimPE and have no idea how to recategorize an object, though I imagine tutorials do in fact exist. I'm just filling you in on what we discovered in case the candle somehow got miscategorized on your end and that's something you'll want to fix in your package. Of course, if we did manage to nudge it out of place while poking at catalog descriptions in SimPE, that wouldn't be nearly the most embarrassing rookie mistake we managed with SimPE just today.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:04 AM
That one is my bad. I don't know how I managed that one, lol. When I tested in game, it was definitely in the right category. Somehow though it's not now I will fix it and update the file. Thanks for the heads up!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 6:02 PM
How beautiful! Cute and well designed and the flowers are just so Gah, I love it all! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 11:39 PM
Thank you so much for this! Can you please make a Christmas set with items around this same style?! LOVE IT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 9:07 AM
Hi. Through Sims 3 and Sims 4 I decided to go back to my Sims 2 and I am gratefully surprised that there is still new cc for that game. Thanks a lot! ^_^
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 8:08 AM
I love everything! thank you
Page 1 of 2