Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Tightwad Steet - No CC Home!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 19th Oct 2017 at 3:55 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2017 at 9:11 PM by Goldenbtrfly : wording change

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 11:09 PM
Any cheaper and the game will pay people to move in! After I took out all the furniture, deleted a few short partition walls, and tidied up the floors it comes in at 6212 simoleans. In addition, the lot is an n x 2, which is important. Helicopters (high levels of Business, Military, Politics, Paranormal, Show Business, and any number of 3rd party careers) cannot land on lots with frontage 1.

Shall we call a tightwad lot w/o furnishings a "Scrooge Lot"? ;o)

Thank you (yet again)!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 12:40 AM Last edited by Goldenbtrfly : 20th Oct 2017 at 12:44 AM. Reason: additional info added
Thanks for the unfurnished price, @mac and you're welcome! Haha, I think it would qualify to be a Scrooge Lot at that point! Highly cheap. I'm glad you like it.

The lot is 2 in the front and 1 deep, so it should be fine since it's the same width as a 2x2, just... skinnier!

EDIT: I changed it, mac! I see now. I just entered it that way since that is what the lot bin said, but no - I don't mess with building on anything that is just 1 x <anything>, it's just too small and I like my driveways way too much! I'll pay more attention to that if I build on a 2x1 again, promise.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Any cheaper and the game will pay people to move in!...

Amazing what can be done on the cheap! I am inspired by you, Goldenbtrfly, and the roof looks gooooood!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 6:27 PM
@attuned - Awww, *blush* Me inspire YOU?! Thank you! I really appreciate the comment!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 2:08 AM
L-O-V-E it! Thank you for sharing yet another spectacular little home.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:19 PM
@HeartDeco - Aww, thank you and you're welcome! I'm so happy to see this build receiving some love.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 6:42 PM
Such a cute concept, and I love the cohesive colour scheme! Wonderfully cheap but still attractive. Especially smitten with the "driveway" ground cover. ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 6:58 PM
@Liz - Thank you, I really love the colors in this one too! Haha, the "tire tracks" are pretty neat. I don't always remember them, but when I do I think it looks cool too. :D