Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Light Me Up: Fence, Gate and Garden Lights

by Snowhaze Posted 26th Oct 2017 at 10:35 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 5:48 AM
I'm close to tearing up here. How long have I been fighting with exactly this, and despairing that unlike previous sims games there's no way to put a simple garden lamp onto a fence post? I've hoped and hoped someone would make something like this, but never seen anything like it - until now. So thank you so much for this, can't wait to try them our. (definitely wanted the second version btw, extra thanks for that)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
I'm close to tearing up here. How long have I been fighting with exactly this, and despairing that unlike previous sims games there's no way to put a simple garden lamp onto a fence post? I've hoped and hoped someone would make something like this, but never seen anything like it - until now. So thank you so much for this, can't wait to try them our. (definitely wanted the second version btw, extra thanks for that)

Hi,
I'm so glad I was able to help.

Snowhaze
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 12:14 AM
Thankyou for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 9:04 AM
Niceeee!thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 1:35 PM
Really great idea, thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 2:03 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 12:55 AM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 10:50 AM
Finally fence light for fence post
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 10:50 AM
Finally fence light for fence post
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:41 PM
Hi there, I am helene912. I have to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and absolutely forgot to say thank you for it. I think that appreciation is worthy and important, so I want to say it now, better than never: Thank you for sharing your creation!