Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tokyo Mashup: Asian Cemetery

by Flora2 Posted 4th Nov 2017 at 9:38 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 7:30 AM
That's really an interesting, stunning variety of graveyard you gave is, which is very suitable for any asian neighborhood, Thank you so much for it, This is made with a big love for detail.
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 11:34 AM
Your lots are beautiful. You've clearly put a lot of work into this <3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 12:47 PM
Wow, I love this, thank you so much! I'm always impressed by your creativity. I don't think I'd have any idea how to build the roofline of that mausoleum by the entrance.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 4:48 AM
Flora this is lovely! You have a great eye, and an amazing ability to repurpose divergent objects.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:47 PM
It looks so simple but there are so many clever ideas and lovely details in this. Thank you so much for another masterpiece!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Norn
It looks so simple but there are so many clever ideas and lovely details in this. Thank you so much for another masterpiece!

Nah, it's really very simple and only a decorative lot - being Picked must be some misunderstanding /confused face/ - I just uploaded it because I searched for a graveyard like this all around the net for my game and haven't found any (without CC).
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 2:18 AM
This is fantastic, and just what my little Japanese game save needed. Authentic without going overboard, just right.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 1:48 AM
Awesome, thank you!