Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simmersarah custom traits updated for Cat and Dogs

by edespino Posted 23rd Nov 2017 at 6:06 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2018 at 3:11 PM by edespino

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 4:42 PM
¡Muchas gracias! Estos rasgos son justo lo que necesitaba!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 4:59 PM
I'm having trouble with the nurturing trait - as described before by others, I can add it in CAS, but it disappears in live mode. I'll test, to see if there's any conflict :-/

Mods rock my sox.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 1:08 AM
Been testing with the new patch, seems to be working as intended.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Evrys
Been testing with the new patch, seems to be working as intended.

Thanks, i was about to ask !
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 9:21 PM
don't know if some of the traits were broken post seasons or if it's a pre-existing bug:
my sim has the 'computer whiz' trait but he keeps getting bluffs related to the 'active' trait..
Test Subject
#56 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 7:40 PM
since new update it seems it brokes with MCC and WickedWhims....when i use togheter MCC and Wicked says script error.
i remove the traits pack and it´s gone...
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Malicor06
since new update it seems it brokes with MCC and WickedWhims....when i use togheter MCC and Wicked says script error.
i remove the traits pack and it´s gone...

Weird ... I have no issues whatsoever, and I also use MCC, not Wicked though...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 4:49 AM
Hey there - this mod (the Socially Awkward trait in particular) has been noted as broken/buggy by several advanced modders in the community. Please fix it!
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 1:55 PM Last edited by AithneS : 6th Jan 2019 at 7:11 PM.
Hey, thank you for those traits - I used to use them a lot for ages. Unfortunatelly it seems they don't have any effect on the gameplay anymore. I just tested them - playing TS4 for the first time since the November update - and even though I didn't get any error messages, the supposed skill increase gain was not there. I checked fishing with 2 sims, with and without Angler trait, playing chess (logic) with and w/o Space Enthusiast trait, playing violin with and w/o Natural Born Performer... In none of those cases was there any difference between the gain speed. Pity, but I guess I'll have to remove them from my game . Would be great if you could update them one day!

EDIT: It does work though for the Photographer's Eye trait. Hmmmm.
Btw, Socially Awkward trait (my favourite!) doesn't even show in CAS, at least not in mine...
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 10:07 PM
Need update
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 11:30 PM
These traits are now broken from the snowy escape update

If there is no Sims.
There is no life!
Page 3 of 3