Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Play Voidcritters For All Ages by Shimrod101. Now with 4 versions.

by edespino Posted 25th Nov 2017 at 8:32 PM - Updated 29th Jun 2018 at 2:53 AM by edespino

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 9:05 PM
You really should consider adding the elder back in, think about Yugi's grandfather from yugioh.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/4762/systemdata-studio - My Sims4Studio, which has more Sims 4 Mods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkdatatrc
You really should consider adding the elder back in, think about Yugi's grandfather from yugioh.

Sure, i will add lit ike alternative for who want play the lilke original Shimrod101 mod.

I sorry my english, i speak spanish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 9:47 AM
Wonderful, many many thank you's !!! (And my elders like to play voidcritters, only to stand up again is a problem ... )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 9:23 AM
Thanks for picking this mod up! I really appreciate it. =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 3:49 AM
Thank you! Also, thank you for the elders! I have a crazy childish old lady (and her cat) who owns Paddywhacks's Emporium, with a lovely card display using these:

http://brazenlotus.tumblr.com/post/...-card-store-set

Will be nice if she can play again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Valaquent
Thank you! Also, thank you for the elders! I have a crazy childish old lady (and her cat) who owns Paddywhacks's Emporium, with a lovely card display using these:

http://brazenlotus.tumblr.com/post/...-card-store-set

Will be nice if she can play again.

Your welcome and thank you for the link see great i download it and will start using it. I think i will open a store too for selll cards, good idea .

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 5:08 AM
My child sim is unable to play Voidcritters with his dad. My child sim can battle with other children, but when he tries to battle his dad, nothing happens. The child sits in front of the machine waiting and the dad never comes or gets an action for it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 3:06 AM
Thanks, I always thought it was stupid that only kids could play. :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 12:54 PM Last edited by edespino : 12th Dec 2017 at 3:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by tyjokr
My child sim is unable to play Voidcritters with his dad. My child sim can battle with other children, but when he tries to battle his dad, nothing happens. The child sits in front of the machine waiting and the dad never comes or gets an action for it.

Only with only him Dad ??? are you tryed with other growups ???? is elder ??? I am almost not played the game lately ( i being busy modding ) but try with other growup like Mom or teen Brothesr/Sisters if dont had put one battle station in park and try there is still nothing i will check it.

By the way be sure: is near and not busy, i remember read somewhere in the code make test if not is busy.

Now I remembers one my tests one Dad play with him child Son so if my memory is right work fine for me, anyway make tests and tell me.

Edit: Now i remember this mod conflict with LittleMsSam´ PlayingTogetherALLINONE. Be sure dont use this mod, if you use it remove it and use the stand alone without battle station.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edespino
Edit: Now i remember this mod conflict with LittleMsSam´ PlayingTogetherALLINONE. Be sure dont use this mod, if you use it remove it and use the stand alone without battle station.

Ah, I was using that Mod. I will take it out and see if it works, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 2:46 AM
Can you please make a version that enables voidcritters for child-teens? I'd like to keep it disabled for YA through Elders.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by janyses
Can you please make a version that enables voidcritters for child-teens? I'd like to keep it disabled for YA through Elders.

Done. i think too about make one child to teen version but never make my mind.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 1:53 PM
Thanks a bunch for the new version!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:51 AM
Needs updating along with Trade Voidcritter for latest patch?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Horni4Elves
Needs updating along with Trade Voidcritter for latest patch?

Yes but now are updated.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 3:00 AM
I hated playing voidcritters b/c my children didn't have enough time to really get into it before they aged. Now grandparents can by with the youngins! Thanks you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 8:10 AM
Does this Mod work with the latest November Patch? Would b great. I'd love to DL. Thanx!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 12:32 AM
Can anyone confirm if this mod still works?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 8:56 AM
YAY!!!! Just tested this -- it worked with my young adult sims! BTW -- for testing purposes, I have no other mods in the folder :-)
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 3:32 PM
I tried this mod and unfortunately I am not able to get it to work. Even the xhildren would not play.

(the key between the x and v stopped working on my keyboard)
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Oct 2019 at 9:40 PM
If this one no longer works, Coolspear also did an updated version:
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...s-kids-room-sp/