Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Flip Flops on the Flip-Flop wall lights + Recolors

by littledica Posted 13th Dec 2017 at 11:54 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 11:56 PM
happy holidays littledica!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jwofles
happy holidays littledica!
happy holidays to you and your family as well!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 1:07 AM
Thank you soo much for this!!!!! I missed my traditional holiday lots :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 3:07 AM
I love you. That description was everything. Happy Holidays!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 5:06 AM
Your description is too funny! Thanks for doing this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 5:55 AM
Thank you. I DO like them with the sandals. Perfect for beach themed homes.... but i like plain too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 8:26 AM
I absolutely love them, thanks! By the way, I live in Gran Canaria and we do wear flip flops these days, even being winter here ('cause our winter is like 18ºC), but yeah, wall lights with flip-flops... better save them for a surf themed bar
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 8:44 AM
im in australia and i can tell you we definitely DO NOT use flip flops (or thongs as we call them down under!!!) as christmas decorations do i dont know who came up with that stupid idea but i do like the santa with the surfboard though!!! yes we do celebrate christmas in summer if its hot (most christmas days it usually is) we have lunch which consists of some hot foods plus salads, seafoods and cold meats such as ham etc then usually a swim in the pool or go down to the beach have a swim have a few beers play a bit of cricket with family and friends
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 5:19 PM
It's super nice to have done, thank you and beautiful holidays to you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 10:54 PM
I agree the sandals lights are crazy for the holidays but I do think they are great for a beach party. So thankyou for not overriding it, Love these they are so pretty. But can you do them alternating including green, white, red? (Only if you can)
Banned
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 11:45 PM
I thought the summer themed Christmas stuff was comical. the sand snowman is my favorite. I'm probably going to use those for a beach scene, and not for a Christmas scene. XD
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michael1970
im in australia and i can tell you we definitely DO NOT use flip flops (or thongs as we call them down under!!!) as christmas decorations do i dont know who came up with that stupid idea but i do like the santa with the surfboard though!!! yes we do celebrate christmas in summer if its hot (most christmas days it usually is) we have lunch which consists of some hot foods plus salads, seafoods and cold meats such as ham etc then usually a swim in the pool or go down to the beach have a swim have a few beers play a bit of cricket with family and friends

I'm Australian too, you can play beach cricket or volleyball and throw a snag on the BBQ, typical Aussie Christmas, I tell you! when i saw the thongs lights, i thought it was weird and the santa with a surfboard, lol, I guess EA didn't want us Aussies missing out on things for Christmas for Australians, it's always been an American theme, though would love to have fake snow or even light up reindeers for lawn ornaments.

@Nysha Love the colours by the way! Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to everyone!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 5:45 PM
Thank you so much for this! I was so confused over the flip flops :'D
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 11:11 AM
~ The reason they put "Aussie Thongs" (we do not call them 'Flip flops' & no, thongs go on your feet over here & not where you sit!LOL) on the Christmas lights was a way of EA apologising for closing the AU & NZ EA forums,(Australia & New Zealand Forums) we are now combined with the US again (like in Sims 3) they made the pack as a celebration of our Christmas in the heat,but also to say "SORRY"
~ We do use strings of "Aussie Thongs" on Australia day,were the day turns Red,White & Blue, or Red,Yellow & Black for our indigenous Aussies!
~ I laughed when I saw this straight after the release of the Christmas pack,thought I would explain why! We were all very said that our Forums were closing! It was a step back for us, as we had been there since the Sims 4 was launched!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 9:28 PM
Thanks so much, I never would use the sandal lights because of the sandals. But I thought the lights were so cute. Now I can enjoy them!