Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recently Sold

by triciamanly Posted 9th Jan 2018 at 3:38 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 2:40 PM
Beautiful and easy house! Good work, thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 8:22 PM
This is a very tempting home. Nice layout, landscaping and looks really playable. Thanks for your great work.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 2:01 AM
Nicely done I like the 'clean' look you created - I hope the Lomaxes will be very happy here
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 9:24 PM
Its a nice house but there is a problem...how do we get a car in the garage if its now straight?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 9:27 PM
I meant to say straight, not now straight. What i am asking is how can the car drive out of the garage if its not straight? You might want to fix that.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 5:36 AM
Stunning house as usual, Anne! I love the unique style of the pool and the landscaping, too.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 7:16 PM
Again a very nice looking house, Tricia. Thanks for getting me intrested in playing Sims again after a few weeks hiaitus. BTW did you design this house? I like that large open space at the 2nd floor landing, a nice spot for desks for the family. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 9:42 PM
I don't think I ever down downloaded a lot before. This one goes in, great work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 7:34 PM
I'm a big fan of your lots. It seems every time I play one I say "Wish I had thought of that," or " That's exactly what I needed here." Can't wait to see what surprises lie in this lot
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims Girl
I meant to say straight, not now straight. What i am asking is how can the car drive out of the garage if its not straight? You might want to fix that.

Hi SimsGirl,

The sideways garage is just for show. I can't fix it.

Sorry!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 9:29 PM
Thanks so much for the encouraging comments. All the best to everyone!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 12:37 PM
Hi, This lot won't appear in my list..
Can anyone help?
Beautiful house though!
Typical
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 12:18 AM
Long time no see - very pretty. I haven't played a sims game in several years now but everyone now and then I come here and see your houses. They really inspire me to install the game again - good job.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
Long time no see - very pretty. I haven't played a sims game in several years now but everyone now and then I come here and see your houses. They really inspire me to install the game again - good job.

That's so nice of you lewjen. I feel the same way. I am over my addiction that lasted from 2004-2014. Then I suddenly quit, but when I see other people's creations it makes me want to play again. Let's play again, lewjen!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 2:55 PM
thanks ;)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Dec 2022 at 1:44 PM
Great build! I love browsing through your homes when I need a new house!