Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natalya_Sh's Toilet On Nature Recolours

by Michelle Posted 12th Jan 2018 at 7:59 AM - Updated 16th Jan 2018 at 12:39 AM by Michelle : add to the description

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 4:18 PM
Oh how nice to refresh an older upload like this and make it more usable - thanks Michelle.
just a girl
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 7:54 PM
Thanks to you I know this outhouse exists. And these recolors are just what it needs.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 9:34 PM
Thank you!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 12:15 AM
Awesome creation thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 7:20 PM
I so love this outhouse. Is it possible to convert this for Sims 4? I just can‘t find close to nothing for TS4
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 11:43 PM
@LuvMySimz - Sorry hun, I don't even have Sims 4 and it's not mine so I am unable to give permission for it to be converted. The original creator was Natalya_Sh.

I did find a comment by SimMommy05, about one that came with Outdoor Retreat "You can get the outdoor bathrooms from Outdoor Retreat if you type in the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat and purchase one out of the debug menu. It's a male/female bathroom where sims can potty and shower too. So it looks like Outdoor Retreat is the pack you want."

I also found a Sims 3 all in one converted to the Sims 4 by Veranka HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@LuvMySimz - Sorry hun, I don't even have Sims 4 and it's not mine so I am unable to give permission for it to be converted. The original creator was Natalya_Sh.

I did find a comment by SimMommy05, about one that came with Outdoor Retreat "You can get the outdoor bathrooms from Outdoor Retreat if you type in the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat and purchase one out of the debug menu. It's a male/female bathroom where sims can potty and shower too. So it looks like Outdoor Retreat is the pack you want."

I also found a Sims 3 all in one converted to the Sims 4 by Veranka HERE.

Hi and thanks for the reply. Yes you‘re right. I overlooked that yours is just a recolor, sorry about that.
Also thanks for the finds but that is not what I want, and I do have Outdoor Retreat. A single outdoor toilet house is all I‘m looking for. Guess I have to create one myself