Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pyrenean Romanesque Church

by Nilxis Posted 29th Jan 2018 at 10:48 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2018 at 3:53 PM by Nilxis

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 10:51 PM
Gorgeous, thank you :)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 1:40 AM
Wow, that's some impressive work there.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 3:42 AM
I've always loved your historical builds! Very impressive, and thank you for sharing it with us!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 5:59 AM
Stunning, and the frescoes are a brilliant addition.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 7:22 AM
That's really a beautiful, realistic looking medieval church, simple layout but very detailed and ... somehow overwhelming. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 7:48 AM
Thank you for sharing your creation with us! It's amazing. I love that for a skillful and talented builder like you, literally anything is possible to build in Sims 3. It's such a powerful feeling.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:54 AM
This is beautiful
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 11:30 AM
Beautiful, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 12:17 PM
Thank you all so much for your comments!

@BrittaMA, that's what I love about romanesque, it can be quite simple compared to gothic or baroque, but at the same time it can be as imposing and beautiful

@Floraflora2, you can say that about your buildings too! You have a great eye for recreations, I love your work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 12:51 AM
I just keep thinking how amazing these churches are especially when you consider the time period they were built in. Can you imagine getting out of your bed occupied by the rest of your family, eating nothing, but an onion, not having had a bath in months, just lost your third baby, probably only going to live past age 40 and then stepping into a building like this on Sunday and seeing that architecture and the fresco. No wonder people were in awe of the church. Anyway, you did amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 1:53 AM
My husband is from the French side of Catalonia, so I've often visited the Pyrénées. Your church is absolutely incredible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 6:50 PM
Majestic and perfect job. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 2:40 PM
Wow, this is impressive. Very detailed - great job!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 10:05 PM
Love the build wonderful job. By the way do you happen to use any lighting mods in your game and if so which ones?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 2:57 PM
Thank you all

Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
Love the build wonderful job. By the way do you happen to use any lighting mods in your game and if so which ones?

Yes! I use my Uranesian weather lightning mod, you can get it here: http://nilxis.tumblr.com/post/14670...her-ive-created

Find all my creations here:
My blog: Nilxis Designs // My Tumblr page: http://nilxis.tumblr.com
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nilxis
Thank you all

Yes! I use my Uranesian weather lightning mod, you can get it here: http://nilxis.tumblr.com/post/14670...her-ive-created

This has to be the prettiest lighting mod out there. Thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 9:04 PM
Eres una gran creadora! Espero seguir disfrutando de tus creaciones. Saludos!
You are a great creator! I hope to continue enjoying your creations. Regards!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 3:45 PM
This is stunning!
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jan 2023 at 6:47 PM
Hello, i'm very interested in this church but for the sims 4. Is there a possibility to make for TS4. Romanesque is my favorite style and I couldn't find some romanesque content for TS4. Thanks for reading!!