Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The French Quarter Garden District

by Red Sonja Posted 14th Feb 2018 at 4:33 AM - Updated 9th Mar 2018 at 12:02 AM by Red Sonja

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 12:28 PM
Another beauty. Thank you again. :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 12:14 AM
This is gorgeous - thanks for sharing!

Considering that I'm actually building a French Quarter-inspired district in my new hood, this is a rather fortuitous find.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 3:04 AM
Jeez, I just wrote a big note and my 'puter decided to wander and toss it away...<sigh>...anyhow...

Holy Crap, L! This is amazing! I gasped and remarked so much when I saw it, my hubby had to come in and see what was going on :-D He called it "magnificent."

That you would share your immense talent with everyone who comes here, even the twits who cannot even take half a second to click the "thank you" button, is amazingly generous. This won't fit into my little New England town, but it will be a lovely addition to a NOLA vacation nhood I have in mind.

Thank you for sharing this beauty with us. I am in awe of you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lach61
Jeez, I just wrote a big note and my 'puter decided to wander and toss it away...<sigh>...anyhow...

Holy Crap, L! This is amazing! I gasped and remarked so much when I saw it, my hubby had to come in and see what was going on :-D He called it "magnificent."

That you would share your immense talent with everyone who comes here, even the twits who cannot even take half a second to click the "thank you" button, is amazingly generous. This won't fit into my little New England town, but it will be a lovely addition to a NOLA vacation nhood I have in mind.

Thank you for sharing this beauty with us. I am in awe of you.

Houses like this are for you ....and anyone else who likes my style, girlfriend! I am in he midst of building companion lots. It should work well for a vacation hood.... So....we're doing New England next? Until people tell me to stop...I'll just keep building...
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Red Sonja
Houses like this are for you ....and anyone else who likes my style, girlfriend! I am in he midst of building companion lots. It should work well for a vacation hood.... So....we're doing New England next? Until people tell me to stop...I'll just keep building...

Anyone who would tell you to stop is a fool! Thank you, Red.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 8:53 AM
Hi! I really love your creations. This one remind me of Anne Rice's novels, she always describes the Garden District. Thanks so much for sharing! <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 2:18 PM
This wasn't an historical build, but I am so glad that you like it...

Quote: Originally posted by mysteriousrose
Hi! I really love your creations. This one remind me of Anne Rice's novels, she always describes the Garden District. Thanks so much for sharing! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:30 PM
This is beautiful, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:28 AM
Great house I love everything about it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 10:50 PM
Hi! I just re-downloaded The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection from Origin after a loooong time without playing it. I'm using the Windows 10 and for some reason, it doesn't reconize the ".sims2pack", so I put everything on the "Download" folder of The Sims 2. For some reason, idk why, the Lot doesn't appear on the "Lots & Houses" library, which is weird since I downloaded some mods before, like TeenPregnancy and Poison Potion, and they worked and showed up on the game. Can someone please help me?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Matheusteu0701
Hi! I just re-downloaded The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection from Origin after a loooong time without playing it. I'm using the Windows 10 and for some reason, it doesn't reconize the ".sims2pack", so I put everything on the "Download" folder of The Sims 2. For some reason, idk why, the Lot doesn't appear on the "Lots & Houses" library, which is weird since I downloaded some mods before, like TeenPregnancy and Poison Potion, and they worked and showed up on the game. Can someone please help me?

lots are always a bit different than regular downloads.... are you installing it with the clean installer?
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#13 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 1:42 AM
If you double click on the sims2pack it should naturally use the in game installer, or give you an option to choose it. but truthfully your best bet is to use the sims 2 Clean Installer found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409950

the sims2pack installer that comes with the game in case you need to select it for use instead is in this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\CSBin along with the bodyshop shortcut. (the game exe is in the TSBin in case you need to know that for the 4 gb patch)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:48 PM
This is style. thank you