Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

pcsims_smb Seasons Kiosk Recolours

by Michelle Posted 8th Mar 2018 at 9:45 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 12:38 PM
I suppose this works like the Fish Kiosk?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
I suppose this works like the Fish Kiosk?

Yes, as far as I remember. It's been a bit since I have used it in game, but you can buy all the harvestable produce from the respective kiosk.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 4:45 PM
Thank you for these, Michelle! Now all my Farmers Market items can match! I love them. :)
Instructor
#5 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 9:32 AM
Michelle, thank you for these beautiful recolors.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 8:04 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 10:51 PM
Cool, I recently discovered these kiosks and they are great for grocery stores. Any chance you'll be doing recolors for them to match the ingame grocery bins? They'd also be great with LACK recolors too. Listen to me, lol, so bossy. haha
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 2:30 AM
@jtf04240 - I had thought of doing them to match the Freezers and the Vegetable Display Bins, even pulled all the textures but that was as far as I got as I got side tracked with the Instant Giant stuff. Didn't even think of doing them in LACK Colours. lol

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 6:23 PM
That berries and fruuits are edible?