Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Frugal Lane (A) - No CC Home!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:13 AM - Updated 7th Apr 2018 at 8:07 PM by Goldenbtrfly : EP/SP info added to main text

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 4:38 AM
SQUEEE (A)!!! I love it, perfect roommate abode. Thank you so very much, Goldenbtrfly - Happy Easter!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HeartDeco
SQUEEE (A)!!! I love it, perfect roommate abode. Thank you so very much, Goldenbtrfly - Happy Easter!

Thanks so much, Heart! You are so welcome and I think it is perfect for roommates too. Happy Easter to you too! (I am so green that you get to be on Team Butterfly!!! Haha.)
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
Thanks so much, Heart! You are so welcome and I think it is perfect for roommates too. Happy Easter to you too! (I am so green that you get to be on Team Butterfly!!! Haha.)

That's just for today though, right? Surely that's not a permanent thing.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HeartDeco
That's just for today though, right? Surely that's not a permanent thing.

No, it's their little April Fools joke on us - it's cute though! Imagine what reading these comments will be like 6 months from now... "Huh?! What are they talking about?"
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:24 PM
Stripped down (which is what I do to houses) it comes in at 9781 simoleans. I start all my sims as singles in around 10K simolean starters. Then, as they pair up, I move them to more substantial houses for offspring, career advancement etc.

4 Frugal Lane has all that is needed as a starter: A kitchen-dining area, a living area, a bedroom, and another room for office-careerstuff. The extra bath is a plus.

Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 5:21 PM
Wonderful starter home, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 9:43 PM
@mac - Good play-style, mac! I like it. I tend to keep my Sims in whatever home they get originally, because I get too lazy to move them. Haha! Thanks for the stripped price as always. I'm glad you like having the extra bedroom (it can definitely come in handy).

@Sandy2Simmer - Thank you for the comment! I'm very happy you like it, and hopefully you will like the other two as well. *fingers crossed*