Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated - Placeable Birds - Channel-billed Toucan

by Bakie Posted 20th Apr 2018 at 3:06 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2021 at 9:55 AM by Bakie

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:37 PM
A big thank you bakie !
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 7:57 AM
You are one of the best creators of Sims 4 CC. Thank you for making the game more enjoyable. You are so very talented!♥♥♥
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 1:18 PM
Can't wait to use this . Thank you.
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:14 PM
Fantastic!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 10:18 AM
Thanks everybody!
Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
You are one of the best creators of Sims 4 CC. Thank you for making the game more enjoyable. You are so very talented!♥♥♥

Thanks Misty for the kind words.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 9:41 AM
Thank you, this is an awesome addition to my game!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th May 2018 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by peterzachary
Thank you, this is an awesome addition to my game!

You're welcome! Don't forget the other animated animals either!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 4:34 PM
Wonderful...so sweet and amazing in game. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Best regards from Austria

Lady Eve
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyeve
Wonderful...so sweet and amazing in game. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Best regards from Austria, Lady Eve

Thanks you and you're welcome!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 4:19 AM
I always find Toucans cute! Now I can add it even in my Sims' house LOL. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Aug 2020 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
I always find Toucans cute! Now I can add it even in my Sims' house LOL. Thanks!
Haha, yes and won't need food, doesn't shit on the carpet and won't fly away either!

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Aug 2020 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Haha, yes and won't need food, doesn't shit on the carpet and won't fly away either!

I'm guessing it's your fav. bird?

Just a lady who loves books, video games, cosplay and modeling! Feel free to add and befriend me: https://www.facebook.com/Nightingale211/
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Aug 2020 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
I'm guessing it's your fav. bird?
Nahh, think I love my own birds more even though they do eat and shit in my aviary. I will gladly keep it clean for them.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 4:26 AM
The object appears invisible in my game no matter what I do, is there a setting I have off?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LightningBolt
The object appears invisible in my game no matter what I do, is there a setting I have off?
Your graphical settings needs to be at medium at least and you're game needs to be fully updated. Other then that, sometimes certain lots don't show effects, but that's a problem on EA's side. I don't think this effects only shows at certain seasons, but sometimes that's a problem too. Try to place it at 12pm in the middle of a summer's day. And maybe try different lots in different worlds.