Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:39 PM
Default WCIF: Puberty Blows Birthday Cake?
So on Millennium Sims there was supposedly a birthday cake that had the same function as the Age of Instant charm from Makin' Magic in that it made children grow into adults. Since Millenium Sims is down, I was wondering if anyone could find this cake and if they would be able to give me a link. Thanks in dvance!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:44 PM
I would also like this. I have a very ugly child and I'm hoping to just age her up over and over until I get an adult I like. Edit: I HOPE that's possible.

Why didn't they just let us customise heads and bodies in the main game?!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 12:05 PM
You used to be able to customize heads and bodies with Simmorphosizer from Sims Wardrom. I say "used to" because the program doesn't work anymore on my computer. Not really sure why. Instead, I create Sims in the Create-A-Sim menu and move them in via the move-in bush from Simlogical and then delete the unwanted Sim using the move-out bush from Simlogical. Before I had the bushes, I would save the game before a baby turned into a child and exit the game without saving after the child aged if I didn't like the result. To get the heads menu to scroll through the options, I would have to play a few minutes differently each time.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 7:42 PM
Here you go! You need Makin' Magic to make it work correctly.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  milbirthdaycake.zip (96.3 KB, 1446 downloads) - View custom content
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 11:31 AM
OH YESSS Thank you! I've been looking everywhere for that! *insert that happy emoji here*