Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bookstore Clerk Part-time Career (from Sims3)

by kittyblue Posted 20th May 2018 at 3:54 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2022 at 8:58 PM by kittyblue : Updated for High School Years

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th May 2018 at 7:38 PM
Awesome! Could you make a teen version too?
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd May 2018 at 9:07 PM
I'd love to be able to use this mod, but WinRAR keeps telling me it's either in an unsupported format, or damaged.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2018 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PoppyKris
Awesome! Could you make a teen version too?

I added a version for Teens only like you suggested ~
The work shifts are from 4PM to 9PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th May 2018 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SkyeBanshee
I'd love to be able to use this mod, but WinRAR keeps telling me it's either in an unsupported format, or damaged.

Have you tried to download the file again? I just downloaded and was able to extract it with WinRAR without an issue..
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th May 2018 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittyblue
Have you tried to download the file again? I just downloaded and was able to extract it with WinRAR without an issue..

Yeah, I did... I had this exact same problem with files in the past, and one I recently got to open properly after updating WinRar. I might try that again, but first, I've gotta get my brain in gear from the big announcement today! LOL!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittyblue
I added a version for Teens only like you suggested ~
The work shifts are from 4PM to 9PM

Awesome! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 3:43 AM
will this be updated soon since the seasons is out..
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 9:56 AM
You could maybe make a Publisher Career as the fulltime version of this. And have the Sim start from Level 2 or 3 if they've already been bookshop clerks (but on the teen career)
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 1:11 AM
July 31 patch broke Neia's career commons. She has updated it, and it looks like anything made with it needs to be updated as well.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 2:59 PM
Please update... If it not no so next mont, necht patch, please'
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 6:03 AM
please update id love to use this!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:12 PM
Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:17 PM
Hello, I am helene912. I want to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and forgot to say thank you. I simply forgot. But I think that appreciation is very important and worthy nowadays - no, always. So I tell you now, late, but better than never: Thank you for sharing yozr creation!!! :)