Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:32 PM
I never bought Bon Voyage, so obviously I've never done anything specific to that EP.

I've also never:
- played Veronaville long enough for the original old folks to die (I don't like either the houses or the set-up animosity);
- fulfilled any of the crazier lifetime wants (huge number of puppies, lovers, etc);
- had a business above Level 3;
- had a werewolf without cheating (and having cheated one, I was so unimpressed I'll probably never have another);
- played more than three generations of a family;
- had a Sim die by flies, drowning, or disease;
- allowed a pregnant Sim to die (one did die, due to talking too much when she was supposed to be eating, but I exited without saving);
- had a Sim go permaplat after graduating three children from college (though I've had Sims with that LTW who did have three children graduate from college! Grrr!)

ETA: Come to think of it, Vidcund Curious died pregnant the very first time I played, but I didn't know until long afterwards what had happened. So I guess that should be "knowingly allowed a pregnant Sim to die".
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
- played Veronaville long enough for the original old folks to die

Me either actually, that's the one Sims 2 neighbourhood I can't stand. The Tudor architecture, the overly-obvious (and at the same time rather sloppy and underdeveloped, imho) Shakespear reference, everything. Though I gotta admit I haven't played the Expansion hood much either.

Also something I didn't consider before:
I have never had a Sim die of that "Rally Forth!" business interaction, apparently it can happen.
Also never had a Sim die in the murphy bed or the elevator.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Scholar
#28 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
why would you need a bug fix?
Because there's a glitch that stops sims completing the collection.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Link Ninja
#29 Old 18th May 2018 at 11:14 PM
Never have I ever (since 2006):
-played a pre-made hood family or bin family
-played a supernatural state sim
-had a sim die of electrocution, fear, or sickness
-had any sims join the secret society
-modded custom food or careers into my game
-played any challenges
-hired a pet trainer
-had a sim fail out of uni
-threw a toga party
-had a sim woohoo in the elevator
-or had a sim in an elevator crash
-had a sim learn to teleport via intense meditation

There are many LTW I've never fulfilled; the ones I can remember completing are various top-careers-related and 'Marry off Six Kids'

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#30 Old 18th May 2018 at 11:22 PM
I'm surprised at some of the things that people haven't done that I do as part of normal gameplay!

Hobby lots... yeah not missing much there. They are ugly and boring for the most part.

I don't think modded things or challenges count. There are plenty of mods I don't plan on trying and challenges I never intend doing.

@Emerald1234 The last bug won't show up without the fix. I don't think it was ever patched.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 18th May 2018 at 11:37 PM
Like many, I have
never achieved the ridiculous LTWs (business/lovers/breeding)
never joined garden club
never hired a pet trainer
never bred kittens
never visited hobby lots (except the cooking one once only)
never had a Sim die from the Murphy bed or elevator
never played Strangetown except for maybe a day when I got the game
never used some of the Maxis objects or clothing (a separate thread perhaps for which objects/clothing you've never used)
I'm sure there are others but I can't think of more right now.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#32 Old 19th May 2018 at 12:18 AM
No I've never had a sim die in the Murphy bed or elevator either - and it's not for want of trying.

When people say they never played Veronaville - I've never played any EAxis hood except for looking round Strangetown and Pleasantview for about half and hour when the game released. I was never, ever interested in EAxis sims and hoods. I deleted some of the later ones immediately after loading the game after installation.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#33 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:00 AM
Never had a Sim die from the Murphy bed or elevator. Thanks for the reminder, never had those as I have had very few sims die from anything other than fire, cow plant or old age. Also never had a death by lightning, drowning, flies, satellite. Well I did use a modded item to do flies and satellite but I am not counting those as it was modded.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Link Ninja
#34 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I don't think modded things or challenges count. There are plenty of mods I don't plan on trying and challenges I never intend doing.

Since mods/cc and challenges in general have been out for a long while, nearly as old as the game itself, I think it would count to say if you've never actually used cc or a general type of cc in your game or never tried a single challenge put out there by the community because there has been ample time to try either of those. I would count it, anyway - though why are we 'counting' what is a valid 'never have I ever' point someone posts?

I have never had a sim make 'PUREED BOOT" in the juicer.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#35 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:28 AM
Well other people can count it.

Oh you have to try the pureed boot, it's funny. :D

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#36 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:47 AM
There's a Murphy bed? Is that Bon Voyage or CC, or have I just never noticed it?

I've also never had a Sim die in an elevator - until I downloaded Emerald Heights a couple of weeks back, I'd never had an elevator.
Inventor
#37 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
There's a Murphy bed? Is that Bon Voyage or CC, or have I just never noticed it?

I've also never had a Sim die in an elevator - until I downloaded Emerald Heights a couple of weeks back, I'd never had an elevator.

The Murphy Bed came with Apartment Life

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#38 Old 19th May 2018 at 2:42 AM
Another thing: I have never directed my sims to bother the skunk. I just had a visitor get sprayed by the skunk and it was actually really funny, but it made me realize I had never actually seen that before.
Scholar
#39 Old 19th May 2018 at 2:42 AM
Huh.

-Have 20 Pet Best Friends or whatever.
-Or the breed 20 puppies or kittens.
-Golden Anniversary. (I guess because my couples have age differences?)
-5 Level Ten Businesses
-Never made it past 3 generations.
-Never played Desiderata Valley

I cant remember lol

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 19th May 2018 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful

Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Oh you have to try the pureed boot, it's funny. :D

Wow I never even thought about trying to make juice out of a boot!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 19th May 2018 at 3:49 AM
- Played a straight couple.
- Had a sim die of old age.
- Played Veronaville.
- Had an evil witch.
- Made it past the second generation of a family.
- Run a community lot business(Some of my sims have run home businesses before.).
- Had a sim get pregnant.
And a million others I can't even remember. #1 and #4 are on purpose. I guess all my sims are kinda like me if you know what I mean.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Mad Poster
#42 Old 19th May 2018 at 5:48 AM
Most of what's been posted above.
No animals, no vacations, no gardening, no subhoods, none of the original 3 hoods (except PV, which I turned into my own hood), few supernaturals (and I turn them normal as soon as possible), no college.
I think that about covers it all.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#43 Old 19th May 2018 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Primavera
The Murphy Bed came with Apartment Life

And I've had Apartment Life for years! Talk about unobservant!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 19th May 2018 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful

Nor me! In fact I've only just 'discovered' the juicer. Obviously I knew it was there but I hadn't really taken on board how insanely easy it is to rack up skills with egglant juice while still getting a boost to hunger (though I wouldn't let a sim live on it, I limit juice to 1 meal a day!) Also the apple juice is brilliant for kids who haven't done their homework but have a fear of missing the bus. And the pepper punch has made many a mum of multiples live to another day!

I've never tried any of the other juices, well I tried the vegetable cocktail once but wasn't impressed, it didn't seem to make much difference.

I've never used the simvac or the noodle soother. What's the point in the noodle soother? I gather it gives sims a good mood but surely they're already in a good mood to match their gold or platinum aspiration?
Scholar
#45 Old 19th May 2018 at 4:48 PM
Legacy challenge.
Theorist
#46 Old 19th May 2018 at 5:40 PM
I didn't even know you could use the booth to make juice... I gotta try that now!

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 19th May 2018 at 6:23 PM
Booth, i don't know. But boots, yeah...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#48 Old 19th May 2018 at 7:39 PM Last edited by gazania : 21st May 2018 at 5:31 AM.
Let me see ... after all these years, there are still many things I haven't done. For the most part, my reason is pretty much due to lack of interest.

1. Never played or made a werewolf or a zombie. Just not my thing.
2. Never killed a Sim unless it was glitched. My Sims live for an insanely long time. Most of the time, my hood would probably go belly-up before they do.
3. Never used Tabula Raza.
4. Never seriously played Desiderata Valley or Belladonna Cove. I think I went into each to check them out, but that was about it. I was going to make a mini-mega hood with Riverblossom and Desiderata; the latter being a shopping district. Maybe someday I will. Also, never played or made a megahood.
5. I still don't have a userstartup.cheat file . I know there are templates, so it's not that. It's just that no matter how I look at it, there might be at best two cheats I would want at startup. One I can enter when I want it (not a big deal), and one I saw once somewhere, thought "Oh, wow ... cool! I might want to make a startup cheat just for that!" , and promptly forgot what it was. It was pretty obscure and unusual. That's about all I remember. Great. And I can't Google it or do a WCIF if I can't remember what it was in the first place! I think it was graphics-related. Maybe.
6. Never did most pet-related wants. Easier ones, sure. But the 20-pet ones ... I am just not a huge cat or dog person. Now if it was birds, farm animals, zoo animals or wildlife rehabbing ... Oh, yeah! More my style. I still wish that EA did a farm EP or SP.
7. Never bothered having a Sim meet Bigfoot or the other BV NPCs of that ilk. I'm always concerned I'll corrupt something. My daughter had a scare with the witch doctor, and she didn't even have a Twikkii vacation hood at the time.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#49 Old 19th May 2018 at 10:25 PM
Never played a Legacy or any other challenge of any kind and have no plans to do so.
Never had a zombie - don't intend to have one either.
Never had a werewolf - have no intentions of turning a sim into one, if he does not get bitten by the leader of the pack, he is not going to turn into one, even if rolls that want constantly (damn knowledge sims)
Never had a bad witch. Had a good one once (it was boring so he got cured)
Never bothered with LTW's that I find stupid - I don't change them, I pointedly ignore them and try to see if I can get the Sim in platinum in other ways.
Never thought I had to follow the storyline in any hood, EA's or custom.
Never played the maxis megahood, but I think my own hood has developed into one - Main hood, 4 shopping subhoods (one is a retirement hood), 2 Universities (both without a Greek house in sight), downtown, vacation hoods and Bluewater Village.
Never moved in Bigfoot (although many sims have met him and the others) because I don't really know what I am supposed to do with him. Besides, the homes are rather full due to the twins.
Never played apartments since I played them when AL came out - I did not like it, and probably will not play an apartment again.
Never had a simlogical school (that does appeal to me, I may try that one day in a new hood)
Never felt worried/upset for constantly using the Bohemian bungalow in my game
Never had a startup cheat file - I can type fast.
Never had all the sim careers in my game (working on that)
Never had 10 successful businesses, but I did have some fives.
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th May 2018 at 11:29 PM
Never have I ever done a LOT of things, but the most notable is probably never having a Sim graduate from university. I've sent so many teens with big plans and then never touched the subhood again. I guess I've been inadvertently imprisoning young adults all these years now that I think about it.
Page 2 of 4