Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 10:09 PM Last edited by LE102071 : 3rd Jul 2018 at 2:34 AM.
Default No Gardening Cheats? (Resolved, I was stupid :D )
Hey all...

I don't know if it's a bug/glitch.. or an issue with CC, or what, but you used to be able to shift-click plants to upgrade them, and since Seasons was launched (or at least when I noticed it) you can no longer do this.

I know they removed a lot of cheats recently and am assuming these may be part of that cull.

Can anyone shine a light on that for me? If they are part of the cull is there any way to get them back through modding?

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 1:33 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 6:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
*cough* http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=614263 *cough*

I've tried it, and it does seem to work.

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
I've tried it, and it does seem to work.

I guess you mean it doesn't work?

have you installed it correctly and allowed script mods in your game options?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
I guess you mean it doesn't work?

have you installed it correctly and allowed script mods in your game options?

I have mods, and scripts enabled. And the unopened zip in my mod folder.

Yes. I mean it didn't work.. at least not for the gardening cheats.

Inventor
#6 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
I have mods, and scripts enabled. And the unopened zip in my mod folder.

Yes. I mean it didn't work.. at least not for the gardening cheats.

This mod is supposed to be unzipped, you know?
"Open the download and drop the ts4script file directly into your Mods folder."
Times when script mods needed to be zipped are gone, you unzip them now just like any other mod / cc.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 9:51 PM
Times when script mods needed to be zipped are gone, you unzip them now just like any other mod / cc.

Wow.. Thanks for that... I wasn't aware of the change...

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 10:28 PM

Okay, I tried with them unzipped, and still doesn't work.

Would you mind testing on your game? Check to see if you have the options to "evolve" them? Maybe I have a conflict with my other CC... I'm not sure.

Inventor
#9 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 10:34 PM
Sorry, can't check that currently. Try running the game with ONLY this mod, so we'll see if it's actually conflicting or if the mod is not working properly.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 10:56 PM
Sorry, can't check that currently. Try running the game with ONLY this mod, so we'll see if it's actually conflicting or if the mod is not working properly.

Nope. Still nada... :/

Inventor
#11 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 10:57 PM
So probably the problem is with the mod then.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 2:34 AM
So probably the problem is with the mod then.

After some reading, I figured out I wasn't entering the correct testingcheats code... I was still using the old "testingcheatsenabled true" code, that has evidently changed since I played last... lol

YES!! It does work!! WOOT!