Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 7:30 PM Last edited by laracroftlaracroft : 20th Jul 2018 at 12:53 AM.
Default SOlVED - That shower
Does anybody know where can I find the shower in the picture? Thanks

https://78.media.tumblr.com/4b48afa...6lpuo4_1280.jpg
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 7:47 PM
Are you certain that picture is from TS3, not TS2?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Are you certain that picture is from TS3, not TS2?

It's from TS3 for sure. I'm afraid the shower was part of a set by Marcussims91 who, unfortunately, lost many of his creations (included that one I was looking for )
Thanks anyway, I hope someone can tell me another link or something to download it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 12:14 PM

The first link is broken (pag 30) and on tsr there are only few sets by Ms91.
Thanks anyway
I'll find something else that I like
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 1:28 PM
Wow that's a really nice shower, it's a shame if it's lost forever :/ Hope someone might show up who still has it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by enable_llamas
Wow that's a really nice shower, it's a shame if it's lost forever :/ Hope someone might show up who still has it.

What a pity!
Anyway I've found something similar that I like, a shower from Pilar's Atmosfera Bathroom on TSR.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ms3/id/1109097/
Instructor
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 6:24 PM
Ok, so after going through all the things attached to the lot it turned out to be a shower by SIMcredible - page 4, Linea bathroom.
Instructor
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 6:36 PM
It is different, just got to testing it in game. I'm still keeping it, tho, it's nice and all that digging won't be for nothing. I do the thing with the windows as well from time to time but that gap in the wall from the frameless ones just ends up annoying the life outta me.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 8:52 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetmarie222
Hello!
Shower here:
http://nikadema.blogspot.com/2013/09/seal-bathroom.html

Thank you ♡
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 10:35 PM
Yes I have tried it and it is indeed lovely, but the door clips through the outside wall when the sim finishes showering. I've tried re-positioning it in the bathroom without success as that door is just too big. It is a cheap price so that is good, a poor sim can have something nice..... as long as you don't look at the wall!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 11:52 AM
Yes, the animation is weird. Still a nice shower so I'm going to use it. :D