Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flat Earth Movement T-Shirt

by Atos Posted 9th Jul 2018 at 6:01 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2018 at 4:35 AM by Atos

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Atos
I kinda feel what you're saying, but, doesn't everyone have a right to believe what he/she wants? Ridiculing people because of their (non-scientific) believes kinda feels like discrimination, I must say... The Bible tells about things like: "the four corners of the Earth", "ends of the Earth", "the world is firmly established; it cannot be moved", "he sits enthroned above the circle of the Earth", "where were you when I laid the earth's foundation", "their measure is longer than the earth and wider than the sea" and "he shakes the earth from its place and makes its pillars tremble". So, the Bible tell us the Earth is flat, has corners, has ends, the sea is wider, it has pillars, it has a foundation and it cannot be moved. We know these claims don't make any scientific sense, but does that mean you'd have to ridicule all Christians? Are they really all "morons"? Just because I don't share their believe, doesn't mean I'm better than any of them... Sorry, but I don't feel the need to ridicule ANYONE... Saying I am propagandizing their agenda is ludicrous! Read the text, I clearly call 'them' goofballs and weird. I state: "They still think, in this day and age, the Earth is flat." Which implies I do not agree with them. Then again, don't I have the right to make mods about a subject I don't believe in? So I can't make a Christian cross as a wall hanging? I can't make a prayer carpet (sorry, I don't know the real name) because I don't believe in Allah? How short sighted of you...

Wasn't it Gandhi who said something like: "Be the change you want to see in the world."? I think he was right...

I've never left a comment on here before. So as my first I just want to say I applaud your outlook, I agree completely, and I enjoy your wit and humor. Not that it matters in the slightest. Just had to say it. Later.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 9:15 PM
@Tyne35721
Thank you for your compliments! It's always nice to find like-minded people. You do know with a comment like that, it's an honor to be your first!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 5:13 PM
Not gonna lie. I had actual tears seeing this. I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 9:12 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 10th Jan 2024 at 4:43 PM.
Thank you! Now i can officially make my sims look like ridiculous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 11:53 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 10th Jan 2024 at 4:44 PM.
Thanks. Now My Sims Can Be Ridiculous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 9:22 AM
Thanks for the mod! Not a Flat-Earther, but I'm trying to make a diverse Sim save and having all types of beliefs is part of that. ^_^
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 8:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tyne35721
I've never left a comment on here before. So as my first I just want to say I applaud your outlook, I agree completely, and I enjoy your wit and humor. Not that it matters in the slightest. Just had to say it. Later.

How can you relate to a flat Earth there is no flat Earth the Australian do see the same sky as the Americans can you honestly say that you see the Southern Cross from the Northern sky or your saying the Earth is a big biscuit and Australia is on the underside of it what is worst the flat earthers can not support this theory
Page 2 of 2