Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rockford Revisisted

by CarlDillynson Posted 15th Jul 2018 at 2:12 AM - Updated 17th Jul 2018 at 5:42 PM by CarlDillynson
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 1:10 PM
Really nice design! I like the feel of the house. Will have to take a look at the 2015 version as well, but I really like this one.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 3:34 PM
What a great job on this lot. Love the building as well as the decor. Excellent job. Thank you very much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 8:55 PM
Holly hell this house is amazing my Sims are definitely moving now!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 10:45 PM
Really impressed with this. I remembered the older version, and went back to compare and you've made some big improvements. I like the decision to brighten the interior. But what I'm really happy about is that as soon as I read the house was inspired by GTA IV I immediately could picture this house in that game. So I think you've done a faithful recreation that would be right at home in the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 6:36 PM
It looks awesome, I have to make my Sims rich now so they can move in ^^