Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4, Privet Drive | Harry Potter builds

by iSandor Posted 15th Jul 2018 at 9:37 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2021 at 5:52 PM by iSandor

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 2:11 AM
The outside really looks like it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 3:59 PM
Awesome ! great job ! one request :can you make Chloe's house from Life is Strange. There is one on the gallery made by "imchon" or #ddghozt
please can you post it on this site
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coria15
The outside really looks like it.

Thank you so much!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexRegele11
Awesome ! great job ! one request :can you make Chloe's house from Life is Strange. There is one on the gallery made by "imchon" or #ddghozt
please can you post it on this site

Hello!! thanks very much. Sure I can. I'm going to make some researches about it, and will post here asap. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 5:41 AM
love it
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:43 PM
The Kitchen is not correct. But very Good
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shiipoopii
The Kitchen is not correct. But very Good

Yeah, I know.. I decided to remodel the interior. Thanks!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babygirlatwell
love it

Much appreciated!! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 6:35 PM
sorry for my bad englisch,
very good , but missing a bedroom,
Vernon and Petunia Dursley bedroom, Dudley's bedroom, Dudley's second room, Guest room,
makes 4 bedrooms,
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by THE ONE9
sorry for my bad englisch,
very good , but missing a bedroom,
Vernon and Petunia Dursley bedroom, Dudley's bedroom, Dudley's second room, Guest room,
makes 4 bedrooms,

Thanks!!
Haven't the Dursley given Dudley's second bedroom to Harry when he was 12 yr old?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 10:00 PM
IN LOVE!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 11:58 PM
This is perfect! Fits the house to a T!
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brothamann2010
IN LOVE!!

Thank you so much!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XxMoe2DopexX
This is perfect! Fits the house to a T!

So glad you liked it! Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 11:03 PM Last edited by Atrinosia : 26th Jul 2018 at 12:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
Thanks!!
Haven't the Dursley given Dudley's second bedroom to Harry when he was 12 yr old?

Yes, but while Dudley had two bedrooms, there was also the master bedroom and the guest bedroom which Aunt Marge (Vernon's Older sister) stayed in when she visited.

EDIT: Don't want you to think I don't like it. I actually love this build. I like that you decorated it like a normal house on the inside. I will actually use this in my game
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Atrinosia
Yes, but while Dudley had two bedrooms, there was also the master bedroom and the guest bedroom which Aunt Marge (Vernon's Older sister) stayed in when she visited.

EDIT: Don't want you to think I don't like it. I actually love this build. I like that you decorated it like a normal house on the inside. I will actually use this in my game

Ohhh, no problem! You are right hahha I have missed a bedroom. But no worries, I got your point. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 3:00 AM
this is so well made, it really looks like the real thing, besides from the interior <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Engelaniie
this is so well made, it really looks like the real thing, besides from the interior <3

Thank you!! Yeah, I loved it too! Yeah, I couldn't make it like the original, so I decided to make it from scratch, otherwise it wouldn't look nice (I'm a perfecionist person ahahaha).

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 2:39 PM
Hi, iSandor!
I downloaded and loved the house. However, when I entered it, it informs you that two items are missing from the build mode, and I downloaded everything you indicated in the description. Even, I confirmed with the Sims 4 Importer and it gives the same information. Can you take a look at what's missing? Thanks!

Hello!
My tumblr and blogspot where I also tell the story of my sims. Come visit me!
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Carol_Fagundes
Hi, iSandor!
I downloaded and loved the house. However, when I entered it, it informs you that two items are missing from the build mode, and I downloaded everything you indicated in the description. Even, I confirmed with the Sims 4 Importer and it gives the same information. Can you take a look at what's missing? Thanks!

Hello!! Thanks for downloading!! Oh, I get it. Sure. I'm going to take a look and then update it. <3

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 1:42 AM
Hello!! Thanks for downloading!! Oh, I get it. Sure. I'm going to take a look and then update it. <3

Obrigada!!!
Thank's!

Hello!
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 10:11 PM
Obrigada!!!
Thank's!

Moça, você fala português? :V
Então, eu estava com um problema na internet, aÃ* não deu pra responder antes... eu vou verificar agora e já digo.

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th May 2019 at 10:51 PM
Moça, você fala português? :V
Então, eu estava com um problema na internet, a�* não deu pra responder antes... eu vou verificar agora e já digo.

Sim, falo português e sou do Brasil, também. Esses dias tb estava com problemas para acessar a net. E não se preocupe. Eu curti e estou usando a casa, mas fico curiosa para saber o que estava faltando. kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Yes, I speak Portuguese and I'm from Brazil, too. These days tb was having trouble accessing the net. And do not worry. I enjoyed it and I'm using the house, but I'm curious to know what I was missing.

Hello!
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th May 2019 at 10:31 PM
Sim, falo português e sou do Brasil, também. Esses dias tb estava com problemas para acessar a net. E não se preocupe. Eu curti e estou usando a casa, mas fico curiosa para saber o que estava faltando. kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Yes, I speak Portuguese and I'm from Brazil, too. These days tb was having trouble accessing the net. And do not worry. I enjoyed it and I'm using the house, but I'm curious to know what I was missing.

Eu não consegui ver o que está faltando :'( Aqui aparece normal, nenhuma mensagem aaa

Page 1 of 2