Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 10:01 AM
Default Stylists and Clients
Like my Architects and Clients, the concept is simple.

Any member can inquire a stylist to give a makeover to their sim (though the stylist, defined as the person who is making such request, must upload their sim). Just like in-game, a stylist gives the requirement on what must be changed/added: a specific alteration of clothing type or additional. You can inquire what It will help If the stylist provides biography/details of that sim, such as ethnicity, social level/class status , simology, career etc. Basically, anything. A picture helps.

An architect (which is the person that takes the offer) can only change the sim's fashion sense features (face makeup, clothing, hair, accessories, plus tattooing is included). If possible, trigger makeover room so that you don't mess up the sim beyond the fashion possibilities. When finished doing a sim make-over, the Stylist upload their final result here (with a sim for download file) with a screenshot.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 7:56 AM
Hi, so should I just find a random sim, add them to my family, learn about them, then give them a makeover?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 3:41 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 7th Aug 2018 at 10:46 PM.
No. From an actual person, not a sim. The Interaction happens between two people: the stylist and the client. Forgot to specify: Clients must upload their sim through upload wizard.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.