Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skee Ball & Photo Booth

by fire2icewitch Posted 31st Jul 2018 at 5:32 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2018 at 2:49 AM by fire2icewitch

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 7:52 PM
Great idea! We need more interactable stuff and things to do and these are perfect for COMM lots
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 2:07 AM
Can you post a photo of the sims using the skee ball game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
Can you post a photo of the sims using the skee ball game?

Sure Can, I'll put in the line up with the rest of the photos.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 1:40 AM
Awesome! Definitely need more stuff like this. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 11:34 PM
This is cool. I have a roller skating rink in my game. And having inside games to play like real roller rinks do is great. Thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 11:04 PM
This looks great! I was playing TS3 and kept thinking, "Why don't we have more activities in TS4? And why are they so gigantic (e.g., the arcade machine/foos ball table)?" This will add some fun to my bowling alley/arcade.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 8:52 AM
Thanks!
Is it possible to clone any in game catalog object with the cell phone selfie option and then and change that objects data to a photo booth? Then add in the Woohoo animation effects etc?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thril1
Thanks!
Is it possible to clone any in game catalog object with the cell phone selfie option and then and change that objects data to a photo booth? Then add in the Woohoo animation effects etc?

Actually trued that, and it got a script call fail error. I still go back from time to time to old project with new eyes, so maybe one day. I'm learning more and more every day.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 1:49 PM
Hey, I just thought I'd let you know that Around The Sims 4 has a bocci court that comes with a ball override for the horseshoe. I have that in my game already and it works well for this. Thank you for your mods, BTW.
https://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/ob...tdoors_08.shtml
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 4:18 AM
For some reason, the Photobooth doesn't show up in my game. I have placed the file directly in the Mods Folder and then tried it in the Mods Folder -- Objects Folder w/no luck. The file is extracted w/WinRar -- anyone have any ideas?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfstarz7
For some reason, the Photobooth doesn't show up in my game. I have placed the file directly in the Mods Folder and then tried it in the Mods Folder -- Objects Folder w/no luck. The file is extracted w/WinRar -- anyone have any ideas?

Do you have closets in your game? If not, it won't show up. It was cloned from a closet in sims 4 studio. I'll test it out in-game to see if it needs updating. Thanks for the info
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 8:40 PM
I used to love the photobooth from sims 2. I was hoping someone would convert this to take pictures! If you ever get someone to do that, let me know!!!!