Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 6:19 PM Last edited by Sofmc9 : 11th Aug 2018 at 1:04 AM.
Default Mod toddler splash in puddles
I made a mod that lets TS3 toddlers splash in puddles.. converted EA animations so there's no stretch. SweetToddler converted one clip animation. And also added sound to the tot while splashing. I'm attaching the package file here. : )

Attached files:
File Type: zip  S3_6B20C4F3_78000000_B9898CAA4FB084C9_c_puddleUpdates_splash_stop_x%%+CLIP.zip (15.3 KB, 10 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  splashinPuddles.zip (130.3 KB, 9 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 6:30 PM
Hmm it isn't letting me upload the files :/
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#3 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 6:39 PM
Alrighty, I'll be on it, thanks for uploading

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sofmc9
I made a mod that lets TS3 toddlers splash in puddles.. converted EA animations so there's no stretch. One clip animation still needs to be converted and SweetToddler has offered to convert it herself, and to also add sound to the tot while splashing. I'm attaching the package files here. : )

How did you convert the animation? I'm interested.
Trainee Moderator
#5 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror

The way I converted them (and maybe everyone else) was I import 2 rigs, a toddler and child, import the clip to the child, then copy the whole pose from the first keyframe, then I select the whole child's rig and go to "key" just above the timeline and press copy, go to the toddler's rig and select it all, then paste.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror

There's a video tutorial on youtube on how to convert adult animation to children. Skydome posted the link to it in one of his threads. : )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
Alrighty, I'll be on it, thanks for uploading

Thank youu. You can upload the converted clip anim here after you're done if you want. : ) I'll add it to the mod package and then upload it too lol
Trainee Moderator
#8 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:37 PM
Alrighty, here it is, here's how it should be, though this is just a quick render though because I don't have my game open and stuff :P

They're standing

and then they sit down to be in sync with the toddler idles afterwards.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Toddlersplashpuddlestop.rar (25.4 KB, 9 downloads) - View custom content

Scholar
#9 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:55 PM
Oh sorry Sofmc9 I haven't had time to work on it. Was a little busy with other projects.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 8:34 PM
Awesome. Here's the mod.
Aw it's okay Skyd!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  splashinPuddles.zip (130.3 KB, 16 downloads) - View custom content
Trainee Moderator
#11 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 8:35 PM
Hurray! Now our little tots can splash along! Thanks for the mod Sofie

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:28 PM
I made a mod that lets TS3 toddlers splash in puddles.. converted EA animations so there's no stretch. One clip animation still needs to be converted and SweetToddler has offered to convert it herself, and to also add sound to the tot while splashing. I'm attaching the package files here. : )

OMG awesome! You scripted and created the interactions yourself?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:29 PM
There's a video tutorial on youtube on how to convert adult animation to children. Skydome posted the link to it in one of his threads. : )

Yep it's not hard to do. I learn fast
Trainee Moderator
#14 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperGal<3

Wells, it's something to do with ITUN files, it's not exactly scripting, but she did do them.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:41 PM
Wells, it's something to do with ITUN files, it's not exactly scripting, but she did do them.

Oh okay
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:01 AM

It's a simple tuning mod, no script. ; )
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 6:05 AM
It's a simple tuning mod, no script. ; )

Oh okay. Cool!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 6:49 PM
I wish there was a "stand" interaction for toddlers. I'm always tired of them sitting on the floor.
Trainee Moderator
#19 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 12:33 PM
I wish there was a "stand" interaction for toddlers. I'm always tired of them sitting on the floor.

I might be able to replace the idles with standing ones, but though it'll be a lot of work since I'd have to also edit ones like them being picked up and put down, but I might be able to just get them to sit down first or something.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 6:26 PM
I might be able to replace the idles with standing ones, but though it'll be a lot of work since I'd have to also edit ones like them being picked up and put down, but I might be able to just get them to sit down first or something.

That sounds perfect! 😁
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 1:54 PM
I enabled toddlers to use the seesaw and converted one of the anims ^-^

Trainee Moderator
#22 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 3:00 PM
I enabled toddlers to use the seesaw and converted one of the anims ^-^

Aw!! That's adorable, I was thinking of making toddlers play on the seasaw

Btw, here are a few pics of my mod in progression
Screenshots

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 5:11 PM
Oh amazing!

I also converted these ages ago. And tots are still stretching playing with sprinklers. Don't know why. The group number is correct.

used anim player

Trainee Moderator
#24 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 5:14 PM
Oh amazing!

I also converted these ages ago. And tots are still stretching playing with sprinklers. Don't know why. The group number is correct.

used anim player

Thanks, ooh, that gives me another idea for my mod, thanks lol

Hmm, doesn't look like the toddler is stretching at all

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 5:22 PM
lol that's because I'm using animation player there
Page 1 of 2