Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 10:39 PM
Default Texture images on new projects are the wrong size, what do I do?
When I start a new project in BodyShop, all the texture images in the project folder are reduced to 256x256 for some unknown reason...which is utterly baffling, because up until a short time ago, they always came out 512x512. This started happening in the middle of working on an upload for catchup2018 and I had to go into SimPE to get the proper textures to work with. Back then it only occurred when I cloned my own previously imported custom content, but now it's happening with all projects, even ones based on Maxis stuff. What can I do to fix this? I don't know what could have caused it. Should I just redownload BodyShop entirely?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 10:50 PM
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 12:45 AM Last edited by Kestin : 14th Aug 2018 at 3:12 AM.
I already tried the process in the first link when it first started happening. The second link seems to be for Mac users.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 3:59 PM
I was having the same problem, after installing M & G, I was using the M & G Bodyshop but I hadn't updated the Graphics Rules.sgr file in the M & G folder. Just updated that file and it's all working again.