Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Breastfeed Toddlers!

by PolarBearSims Posted 18th Aug 2018 at 12:25 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 1:47 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 1:06 AM
I LOVE this! Unfortunately I like the cuddle option so I'm not ready to give that up right this second lol, excited for the updated version!! thank you for your hard work!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 2:38 AM
This is FANTASTIC!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:25 AM
Very cool! Is this only for female sims? How will this work for toddlers born from alien and same-sex pregnancies?
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FerrisWheelable
Very cool! Is this only for female sims? How will this work for toddlers born from alien and same-sex pregnancies?

I'm not certain. The test it checks for is if the sim is the birth parent and female. Let me know how it works if you test it with same sex or aliens.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:50 AM
omg thank you xxxx
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:51 AM
Hello, why did you make it so mothers and toddlers improve their fun meters after breastfeeding?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:05 AM
Once again you capture reality! I love your mods. I use about 85-90% of the mods you have created. They work flawlessly. Thank you soooooo much for hard work!
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable
Hello, why did you make it so mothers and toddlers improve their fun meters after breastfeeding?

Because breastfeeding is usually calming for the mother and baby/toddler.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by uhriahx
Once again you capture reality! I love your mods. I use about 85-90% of the mods you have created. They work flawlessly. Thank you soooooo much for hard work!

Your welcome! Thank you.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:35 AM
Where would the option to breastfeed be located?
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by piratejenny31
Where would the option to breastfeed be located?

I apologize, I forgot to post that. It's under the friendly category.

Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Because breastfeeding is usually calming for the mother and baby/toddler.

you clearly never breast feed lmao
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:04 AM
Mentally/emotionally compromised women failing to wean their kids up to the age of 5 and above is not unheard of either. Or adult breastfeeding, even. However it's disgusting and should not be encouraged. Women are not cows or milk bars. They should have their own lives that do NOT revolve around babying children, for the sake of their own sanity and that of the entire family.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nephertinna
Mentally/emotionally compromised women failing to wean their kids up to the age of 5 and above is not unheard of either. Or adult breastfeeding, even. However it's disgusting and should not be encouraged. Women are not cows or milk bars. They should have their own lives that do NOT revolve around babying children, for the sake of their own sanity and that of the entire family.

no one is forcing you to download this mod and toddlers ae not 5 years old

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 10:08 AM

Gosh I knew this would turn into a fiasco in here with someone getting all haughty about the topic of breastfeeding

Just so you have an idea based in reality, rather than narrow minded opinion; I fed my two boys up until 4 and a half and then forcibly weaned them as they didn't want to stop (despite calmly trying/bargaining/bribing/cajoling since they each were 2) so it's hardly like mothers who 'fail' to wean up until the age of 5 are mentally or emotionally compromised.

The World Health Organisation recommends feeding until the age of 2 years old, and thereafter until BOTH mother and child want to stop.

The average age for stopping worldwide is 7 years old, which incidentally coincides with the maturation of the child's immune system AND milk teeth falling out.

If you would like to be further educated on the topic of normal breastfeeding, I suggest you read Ann Sinnot's book 'Breastfeeding Older Children' where she collates focuses on mass studies from around the world. This book has an average rating of 4.9 stars and is available on Amazon at this link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Breastfeed...t/dp/1853439398

Thank you for this mod, I love it!!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melissalungu
Gosh I knew this would turn into a fiasco in here with someone getting all haughty about the topic of breastfeeding

Just so you have an idea based in reality, rather than narrow minded opinion; I fed my two boys up until 4 and a half and then forcibly weaned them as they didn't want to stop (despite calmly trying/bargaining/bribing/cajoling since they each were 2) so it's hardly like mothers who 'fail' to wean up until the age of 5 are mentally or emotionally compromised.

The World Health Organisation recommends feeding until the age of 2 years old, and thereafter until BOTH mother and child want to stop.

The average age for stopping worldwide is 7 years old, which incidentally coincides with the maturation of the child's immune system AND milk teeth falling out.

If you would like to be further educated on the topic of normal breastfeeding, I suggest you read Ann Sinnot's book 'Breastfeeding Older Children' where she collates focuses on mass studies from around the world. This book has an average rating of 4.9 stars and is available on Amazon at this link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Breastfeed...t/dp/1853439398

Thank you for this mod, I love it!!

well said i have wanted this since the toddlers were put in the game xxxx

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 11:50 AM
THIS IS COOOOOOL and wanted to tell you lately your autonomous proposals with no romance started work for me 1st time LOL can't wait to try this
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LisaJa
you clearly never breast feed lmao

I said "usually" didn't say always. Not all have good experiences with breastfeeding but a lot do.

Doesn't matter if I have or not, it's just a mod.

Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 1:22 PM

5 and up is considered school aged. This is for toddlers.

If you don't agree with breastfeeding a toddler then don't download it. No one said you had to. I know it's not for everyone and that's fine.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 2:49 PM
I breastfed my boys when they were toddlers - this is wonderful!
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:59 PM
Does the action actually feed the toddler, like does the hunger meter fill upon using it?
Forum Resident
#23 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeDruid
Does the action actually feed the toddler, like does the hunger meter fill upon using it?

yes they get their mummys milk

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:16 PM
As someone still breastfeeding a 2 year old I love this <3 I already have a mod that does this is 3, so this is perfect.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carlydunham
no one is forcing you to download this mod and toddlers ae not 5 years old

I can't believe something natural and part of life is called disgusting. Feeding and nourishing and comforting your child is NOT "disgusting!" The years of when I had babies and if you wanted to call me a "COW" I would wear the title proudly! What was best for my babies health was important to me. There are so many disgusting things in life that society approves of but when a woman chooses to do something that is a gift from God and healthy for her baby - certain people in the world try to make the woman feel bad and label her as "disgusting!" That is just so wrong in so many ways.

I like this mod. I would like to keep the cuddle option - but it's nice to know there are still mommies out there that love their babies and think of the babies needs. Nursing also promotes a bond and as said a "calming" effect for both mother and child. Whoever made the remark that you must never of had children or nursed has no idea how foolish they made themselves sound. Any mother will tell you how blessed they are to have brought their child into this world with the capability of caring for their needs. If you don't feel that way - maybe you shouldn't have children.

Stepping off the soap box now and thank you for sharing this - to those being cruel with remarks - if you don't agree with the mod then don't add it to your game.
Page 1 of 6