Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
Now you had gotten me interested in what kind of cc you have and how much you had archived over the years. It would be really cool to see some of that cc reuploaded seeing as how many Sims 2 and even Sims 3 cc websites and files are going kaput.

Mostly vintage stuff. I think I have a ton of All About Style for Sims 2, most of the stuff from GOS, almost all of ATS3 and a lot of random crap. Since I played and still do play historical settings in the game, a lot of it is historical. Heck, I think I might even have sims1 stuff on a disk, somewhere. I gotta go through them one day and get them up here. I don't have anything else to do, honestly.) Had a heart attack back in '09 and I'm out of work permanently with that and other medical issues, so I have a LOT of time.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Oesau13
Mostly vintage stuff. I think I have a ton of All About Style for Sims 2, most of the stuff from GOS, almost all of ATS3 and a lot of random crap. Since I played and still do play historical settings in the game, a lot of it is historical. Heck, I think I might even have sims1 stuff on a disk, somewhere. I gotta go through them one day and get them up here. I don't have anything else to do, honestly.) Had a heart attack back in '09 and I'm out of work permanently with that and other medical issues, so I have a LOT of time.

Oh man I hope that you had gotten a lot better since then. I know how you feel, I had lost my mom due to the same thing the same year.What kind of vintage stuff do you have?
Instructor
#53 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Oesau13

I hope your health is better, that had to be scary!

I gave up on all the little flash drives though I still have half a dozen of them laying about and about as many computers in various stages of repair too- I love fiddling with them and figuring out what's wrong. But I realized I could get a 2TB portable drive on Amazon for about $55 instead of spending $5-10 on each of the little flash drives, so I should be set for storage space for a good long while now, lol.
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 1:18 PM
They're only space ponies for such a short time...
Screenshots

Sims are better than us.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
Oh man I hope that you had gotten a lot better since then. I know how you feel, I had lost my mom due to the same thing the same year.What kind of vintage stuff do you have?

A bit, yeah. I didn't need any bypass or what not, just had to modify my diet and insulin intake.

Lessee, I think, off the top of my head, there is a lot of Victorian clothing and CC, (think Arts and Crafts era), Art Nouveau cc, Art Deco cc, Roccoco CC, Neoclassical CC, 1930s-1950s cc, 1960-1970 cc, Maaaaybe some 80s cc. A lot of clothing for those eras. A crap-ton of WW2 and grunge items for apocalyptic settings/bacc/zombie stuff (which means all of Kativips stuff) - I also have a ton of ancient era things from Plumbbob Keep - both in CC and clothing.

Quote: Originally posted by orose
I hope your health is better, that had to be scary!

I gave up on all the little flash drives though I still have half a dozen of them laying about and about as many computers in various stages of repair too- I love fiddling with them and figuring out what's wrong. But I realized I could get a 2TB portable drive on Amazon for about $55 instead of spending $5-10 on each of the little flash drives, so I should be set for storage space for a good long while now, lol.

It was, and it wasn't, honestly. My grandfather had similar health issues, and I had worked in the industry (medical transcription) so I kind of knew what I was in for. But thank you, both of you, for being so kind.

Oh, I LOVE trying to figure out computers as well. The old desktop has a 9800 GT 1g nVidia, and THAT was fun to work out how to config for the sims games, LOL. I need to get a portable drive myself; the new comp has a 3TB hard drive, but, like books, there's always room for more.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Page 3 of 3