Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Treetops - The Blossoming Crown

by Crowkeeper Posted 10th Nov 2018 at 8:47 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2018 at 7:33 PM by Crowkeeper
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 3:34 AM
I’m always so impressed by how you can build these amazing builds without CC or stuff packs! AMAZING job!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 6:58 PM
It was a pleasure to test, it's so lovely, a truly amazing work! I loved all the details and the creative decorations. Very happy to see it uploaded!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 7:17 PM
Absolutely magical! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 10:15 PM
This building is amazing and lovely detailed! I've also seen other fantasy/surreal buildings you created and they have always been really impressive, you're an inspiration. Amazing works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 6:44 PM
This is probably the most beautiful and detailed lot I ever played with! Plonked it in Moonlight Falls for the Goodfellows and it fits perfectly. It is also suprisingly easy to play in, I was worried it would be complicated but it's fine once you get the hang of it. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 1:15 PM
Hi again! May I ask, how did you get all those gemstones you used as decoration? I'd like to do the same in one of my builds but I can't figure out how to get them. Thanks again!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 7:35 PM
Hello Thank you so much for the kind words. I used this lot to get all the gems: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/f...pic=3625.0.html

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th May 2022 at 5:41 PM
Hi, just a quick question. I have tried to edit the lot because I have the" toddler can use stairs" mod and I have to delete the stairs and reset them so the mod will work but for some reason your lot will not allow me to edit the build mode part of the lots. The buy mode part works but the Build part says "Homeowners' association rules do not allow this". Can you give me some guidance regarding this.