Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 7:20 AM
Default WCIF A spaceship, rocketship, crashed spaceship
I'm using a cleared out Moon Base Charlie to create a world where a bunch of colonists crash land on an alien planet and are stranded. I'm looking for any CC that would fit this theme, but most especially the spaceship they crash landed in. My searches are turning up diddly squat. Please help! Thanks so much in advance.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 7:25 AM
ITF has a crashed ship, right? I do not know if in buydebug or not?
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 12:01 PM Last edited by Elynda : 18th Nov 2018 at 12:41 PM.
I just checked that. The crashed spaceship shell is certainly available in buydebug. I was able to place it on a 25X25 community lot. I tried to place it on a residential lot but the game kept saying I could not place objects outside my lot (even with the BuildBuyEnabledForLot cheat) though it looked like it would have fitted there nicely. The only way I could do it was to make it a community lot first and then change it to residential.

EDIT: Sorry, that wasn't really very helpful. It only appears as a complete building in map view, if you zoom in, you can only see the foundation and the the door.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 9:56 PM
:'( That and Island Paradise are the only expansions I don't have D':
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 11:49 PM
Into the Future is a must-have pack for modern or futuristic builds.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 10:24 PM
Well I guess I'll put my moon colony on hold and put into the future on my wish list XD Darn it. Thanks anyway
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 8:34 AM
I got into the future on the steam sale but now I'm too busy creating worlds and trying to make my own mods to worry about it :'D