Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Langsbury House (No CC)

by Liz Posted 11th Dec 2018 at 10:05 PM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 12:32 AM
Great work with this build! I really like your use of stucco on the exterior. The whole build feels very modern and bright.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 12:45 AM
Looks like a great dorm! Can't wait to try it! I love YA's and Uni, and always looking for new dorms! Have 12 waiting to enter my Emerald Heights Uni, might need to place two of these, lol. Thanks!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 3:21 AM
@Metamorp - Thank you so much! That was just the feeling I was trying to go for with this. Hope you enjoy it!
@Sandy2Simmer - You're always so sweet, Sandy! Thank you for all your lovely words of encouragement. Wow, 12 in UNI at the same time? Sounds like a madhouse. On the other hand, get one into the Secret Society, and the rest will probably start falling like dominoes! >_<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 4:20 AM
This has all the necessities and quite a few luxuries, but still looks very playable. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 6:17 PM
Wow, Liz! This is really a luxury dorm set-up, must be at La Tour... Sim State doesn't attract this kind of money! I look foreward to playing it. Many thanks.