Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 11:41 AM
Default Maxis Teen Boy tops as separates (and adult conversions)?
This isn't so much "Where Can I Find?" as "Can I Find?".

Does anyone know if any of these teen male outfits have been converted to separate tops? So my Sims can wear them along with the many varieties of shorts that all their friends wear.

Also very useful would be an adult conversion of the outfits worn by the two outside Sims. (And as separates of course, if they exist!) So that Tybalt can continue to wear his favourite jacket when he grows up.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 4:24 PM
I thought this was an interesting task.But it turned out that conversion to separate top was diffficult to get to work - so I made two fullbody outfits with shorts instead.

Conversion to Male Adult was an easy task.

When I had made the conversion to Adult Male it came to my mind what if your Sim still wants his outfit when he grows older.

Maybe he have an younger brother who also want this outfit.

What about if your Sim likes bodybuilding and eat his spinach and does his exercises well at the gym and want his outfit.

BTW I have put the conversions in the queue to upload them here on MTS.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 8:30 PM
:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc What can I say? "Thank you" clearly isn't good enough! clsve, Tybalt and I would like to treat you to a slap-up meal at Londoste. Tybalt is paying. (Tybalt says, "Nah! Consort will pick up the tab! That's how we do things at Capp Manor. ")

Never in a thousand years did I think someone would make the outfits for me. The kindness and consideration of people on this forum never ceases to amaze me. And, clsve, if no one has ever told you before, you are a very special person! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I wish I really could invite you out to a top notch Downtown restaurant. Londoste is one of my Sims' favourites.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.