Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 3:35 PM
Default How to install Hot Date/Update the Basegame
I just started playing The Sims 1 again, the Deluxe Version to be exact, and I wanted to also install Hot Date. Which also worked, but now the game is telling me that I need to Update The Sims Deluxe before playing and it doesn't start anymore. Reinstalling everything doesn't help, do I need a patch or something?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 5:21 PM
I'd suggest you to run Sims Deluxe's installer (once your PC already has Deluxe+Hot Date installed) since, this time around, the installer might attempt to reinstall and rearrange your game to suit the changes the inclusion of Hot Date's elements has caused

PIAZZI ROCKS
(so do you)
[email protected]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 2:41 PM Last edited by GreenStar : 21st Feb 2019 at 2:52 PM.
And how would I do that? Because I put the Deluxe CD in and clicked on the normal Sims1.exe but it doesn't even open anymore. Then I looked for the Setup File and started the installation but I just get an error message saying that the data can't be copied or something